Never rush a Turtle. Everybody is in such a hurry these days. Rushing here, there and everywhere. Well, there are some things you just can't rush--like Turtles. DeMet's Original Turtles are so deliciously good they deserve your unhurried and undivided attention. DeMet's doesn't rush Turtles. It still makes them the way it always has, slowly and carefully, with crisp premium pecans, creamy caramel and luscious milk chocolate. DeMet's take its time making Turtles, so you can take your time enjoying them. Remember--never rush a Turtle.DeMet's Original Turtles:Learn More
- Treat yourself as a little everyday indulgence
- Bring them out on special occasions
- Share them with family and friends during the holidays
- Give them as a deliciously thoughtful gift
Pringles Multigrain Crisps - Original - 1 Can (6.34 oz)
1 Can = 6.34 oz (180 g); Multigrain Crisps. Truly original. Stacked with taste. 0 g Trans fat.
- 1 Can of 6.34 oz (180 g)
- Ingredients: Rice Flour, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Corn Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Soybean Oil, and/or Sunflower Oil), Dried Potatoes, Corn Flour, Maltodextrin, Wheat Starch, Modified Rice Starch, Sugar, and Triglycerol Mono-Oleate. Contains 2% or Less of: Malted Barley Flour, Wheat Bran, Dried Black Beans, Salt, and Citric Acid
- Manufacturer: Procter and Gamble Learn More
- Arthur Bryant, the legendary King of Ribs, is the most renowned barbequer in history. He created a sauce that has attracted the likes of former Presidents Harry Truman and Jimmy Carter to his restaurant. Arthur Bryant's restaurant is considered to be the best restaurant in the world by New Yorker columnist, Calvin Trillin. Since 1930 celebrities such as Steven Spielberg, Michael Landon, Robert Redford, Jack Nicholson, Wilt Chamberlain, Bryant Gumbel, Tom Watson and George Brett - and common folk alike - have made the pilgrimage to Arthur Bryant's to enjoy barbeque that's slow-smoked with a combination of hickory and oak woods, mellowed to the peak of flavor, then splashed with Original or Rich & Spicy sauce.
- Now you can enjoy Arthur Bryant's Original BBQ Sauce with it's carefully guarded secret recipes at home, for the authentic taste of Arthur Bryant's BBQ.
- Arthur Bryant invented his world-famous sauce in the 1930's.
- The Rib King created this unique and non-traditional barbeque sauce using a very distinctive and unusual blend of spices.
- His unrivaled vinegar based sauce still remains a secret.
Regular Price: $2.49
Special Price: $1.50
Big MoonPie taste in a kid-sized treat. The Mini MoonPie is perfect for the lunch-box, after-school snacking and those on-the-go munchies. These little guys always bring on big, big smiles.
Allergy Information: Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing peanuts and tree nuts.Learn More
BIGS Heinz Salt and Vinegar sunflower seeds are the first of their kind…Roasted the BIGS signature way with the line-drivin’ tangy twist of Heinz Malt Vinegar, these seeds are sure to have you reaching for more.So grab a few…then a few more…then grab some more…You’ll see what we’re saying.Learn More