- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) is a proven, efficient way of treating muscle injuries by the transmission of electronic pulses that causes passive exercise.
- The stimulation, contraction and relaxation cycle of EMS loosens muscle fibers, increases blood flow and stimulates muscle growth.
- Digital wave technology provides a highly efficient delivery of the wave signal.
- Dual isolated channels.Pulse Amplitude: 0-90mA peak to peak into 500 ohm load.
- Pulse frequency adjustable from 1-150 Hz.Pulse width is adjustable from 30 uS ~ 260 uS, 10 uS/step.
- Contraction time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds.
- Relaxation time is adjustable from 1-30 seconds.
- Ramp time is adjustable from 1-6 seconds.
- Metal belt clip.
- Comes complete with carrying case, 2 lead wires, 9-volt battery, 1 package of 4 pre-gelled electrodes and operating manual.
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
SKU 14841759 Model AGF 6X Weight 1.0700 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $122.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!