- Easy Pull Products Model # EP1026
- 3 1/2"L x 6"W x 20"H
- Easy one hand operation
- 75% easier to operate than other can crushers
- Rotating grip for ease of use
- Automatically dispenses the crushed can
- Optional removeable space saving
- Collection Bin holds 48 crushed cans
- Quality construction: strong nylon, stainless steel and aluminum
- Wall Mount
- Crushes Standard 12 oz Aluminum Cans
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Collection bin is sold separately
- Made in the USA
SKU 092630022 Model EP 1026 Weight 2.2000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $24.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Outstanding Made in the USA Product! Review by Thomas
Quality Price Value
I took back a "Grip Tools Multi-Load Can Crusher 55206", after it broke in two hours. I purchased this one, and it is a joy to use. I also purchased the optional "Collection bin" they work great together. I have crushed thousands of cans, it is still easy to use & working fantastic. Don't forget to lube the rods with Vaseline, as stated in the instructions! Also don't pull it past the stops or you can break the handle!
(Posted on 3/18/14)
- fantastic Review by Smak
I purchased over 2 years ago, I had to lubricate the two metal rods once, I have literally crushed hundereds of dollars worth of cans. This thing is a beer drinkers best friend. I had to pick up some for my friends as well, best can crusher ever...
(Posted on 7/16/12)
- i give this 3 stars Review by bill
Value Quality Price
This is the third one i am buying! the crusher is very easy to crush cans but there are flaws in the design of the product. It works for 9 months then the top crusher elongates and the crusher is very hard to crush a can then the handle breaks or the two metal bends. other than that it is a great devise.
(Posted on 7/16/12)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Easy Pull Heavy Duty Can Crusher EP 1026
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question