- Machined aluminum handle
- Sealed with rubber o-rings for water resistance
- Extend-to-focus head for spot or flood beam
- Anti-roll grooves machined into flashlight head
- 3 modes: High, Low & Flash, 1000 lumens, 3 hours
- Powered by (9) AA batteries included
Engineered to provide a quick, smooth, and powerful lighting solution for patrol and tactical environments, the tough and powerful TMT L2x Duty Torch offers high and low lighting modes, a momentary on toggle, and an intelligent switching feature that allows you to adjust your lighting preferences on the fly. Crafted from lightweight and durable aerospace grade aluminum, the TMT is impact and water resistant for superior reliability in tough environments. Two CR123A batteries (included) power the L2x, providing a brilliant 638 lumens of light on high mode for up to 3 hours, or 52 lumens of light on low mode for up to 50 hours. An integrated stamped metal pocket clip ensures stable carry when you're on the move.
- High performance duty torch
- Impact and water resistant
- CR123 Duracell® batteries included
- High, low, and momentary-on modes
- Intelligent mode switching
- Stamped metal pocket clip
- Aerospace grade aluminum
- Regulated circuit for maximum output
- Cree® XPG-B LED
- Gold plated contacts
Continuously control unwanted odors in the air with the warm scent of baked apple pie! Apple-and-cinnamon-scented solid is long lasting and adjustable, so you can control how much or how little freshener you need for your room size.
- Size: 7.5 Ounces
- Fragrance: Apple and Cinnamon
- Ideal for glass, stainless steel, aluminum & other hard surfaces.
- 32 ounce bottle-trigger spray
- Cuts dirt & grease without streaking.
- Biodegradable & phosphate-free.
TM's cameras were allowed in the John Deere Waterloo Works Tractor Cab and Assembly Operations in Waterloo, Iowa for an exclusive look at how John Deere makes their 7000, 8000, and 9000 series tractors. They follow the manufacturing process starting with pre-assembly, then the new, multi-million dollar robotic paint installation, cab assembly, final assembly and testing. They show the tread being installed on a track tractor plus tractors working in the field using the latest technology and pulling the newest implements.
Plus exclusive archival footage showing how John Deere factories operated in the 30s, 60s and 90s.Learn More