This portable power bank case is customized for iPhone 5/5S. The case of the power bank is beautiful in design, excellent in touch and fashionable in shape. It combines battery charger and protection into one, light weight and easy to carry.
- 100% brand new and high quality
- Fashion design
- Perfect fitting
- LED status indication
- USB charge and sync, without removing the case
- Capacity: 2200mah
- Input: 5V-0.5~1A
- Output: 5V-1A
- Use Temperature: -10 C - 40 C
- Storage Temperature: -20 C - 50C
- Compatible with: iPhone 5/5S (not included)
- Size: 13.5 x 6.3 x 1.4 cm
- (1) 2200mA rechargeable external battery case
- (1) USB Cable
RID-X® Septic System Treatment contains billions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes that have been scientifically proven to digest household waste. By adding RID-X, you restore the delicate balance of beneficial bacteria and enzymes that are needed to help keep your system operating at full efficiency.Learn More
- 3" long firm, flexible split tip polymer fibers.
- 1" thick steel handle and 5" grip with hanger tip.
- Super tough polymer brace won’t rust or bend.
- Polymer block for durability and hygiene.
American Farmer: The Heart of Our Country is an award winning book by Paul Mobley, Katrina Fried, Willard Scott and Michael Martin Murphey. It has been awarded the Wrangler Western Heritage, IPPY, and ROSE Award. This book was published in 2008 by Welcome Books and illustrates pictures taken by Paul Mobley of 300 farmers from 35 states. It discusses the farmers' generosity, hardships they face and the general lifestyle of a farmer in America.
- Photographs by Paul Mobley
- Text by Katrina Fried
- Preface by Willard Scott
- Introduction by Michael Martin Murphey
- Afterward by Paul Mobely
- Published by Welcome Books
- 272 pages, 10 1/4" x 13"
- Over 150 color photographs
About the Book:
When photographer Paul Mobley set out to capture the soul of our country's farm communities, he encountered an enduring rural culture that remains rooted in the principles of tradition, family, integrity and hard work. Traveling across the country from Tennessee to Montana, Mobley and his camera were welcomed time and again into the homes of over two hundred farm families, who graciously shared their personal histories and private thoughts, along with the fruits of their labor. Visit after visit, Mobley came to know the independent farmer's spirit from both behind the lens and across the dinner table.
The result is the first portrait collection of modern American farmers ever published to reach so deeply and gracefully into its subject. Images are accompanied by short and revealing first person narratives, told in the farmers' own words, that offer an intimate look inside the hardships and joys of a quickly disappearing way of life—one that once defined our national identity and now struggles to remain vital. From Walter Jackson, a 104-year-old Florida citrus farmer; to Patsy Fribley, a stockyard dealer from Montana; to Aaron Bell, a young 9th generation organic dairy farmer in Maine, Mobley's exquisite photographs reveal the true face of American farming and remind us what it means to live with simplicity, contentment, and decency in a world that so often forgets.
States included: Alaska, Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Carolina, Nebraska, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, West Virginia, Wyoming.Learn More
- Handles up to 15 amp resistive loads, (1,875W), 10 amp tungsten lighting loads (1,250W), or 1/2 HP motor loads at 125VAC
- Multiple on/off settings over a 24-hour period in 15-minute intervals
- Two grounded outlets for convenience
- Water-resistant housing for outdoor use
- C-UL listed for quality assurance