- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 100
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 130
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 140
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 200
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 230
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 240
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 2404
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 2424
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 2444
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 2504
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 274
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 284
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 330
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 340
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 354
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 364
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 384
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 404
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 424
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 444
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER 504
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER B-275
- INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER B-414
The Constellation Lumos lights are powerful spotlights that focus on comfort and ease of use. These lights feature an ergonomic pistol grip that promotes a neutral carrying position and is covered by a super soft, sure-grip coating. More compact than many spotlights on the market, the Lumos lights fit and store easily in most backpacks or toolboxes.
- Comfort Above All Else
- CREE XP-E LED (220 Lumens of super-bright light)
- Forward Click Switch for Convenient Momentary-On Function
- Smooth Reflector Provides Longer Beam Throw
- Luminescent Trigger for Easy Location of On/Off Switch
- ABS Plastic Body is Tough and Lightweight
- Ergonomic Pistol Gril is Convenient and Easy to Use
Battery Type: 4 - AA
- Length - 6.8 Inches
- Width - 3.3 Inches
- Weight - 9.6 Ounces
Engineered to provide a quick, smooth, and powerful lighting solution for patrol and tactical environments, the tough and powerful TMT L2x Duty Torch offers high and low lighting modes, a momentary on toggle, and an intelligent switching feature that allows you to adjust your lighting preferences on the fly. Crafted from lightweight and durable aerospace grade aluminum, the TMT is impact and water resistant for superior reliability in tough environments. Two CR123A batteries (included) power the L2x, providing a brilliant 638 lumens of light on high mode for up to 3 hours, or 52 lumens of light on low mode for up to 50 hours. An integrated stamped metal pocket clip ensures stable carry when you're on the move.
- High performance duty torch
- Impact and water resistant
- CR123 Duracell® batteries included
- High, low, and momentary-on modes
- Intelligent mode switching
- Stamped metal pocket clip
- Aerospace grade aluminum
- Regulated circuit for maximum output
- Cree® XPG-B LED
- Gold plated contacts
The Constellation Centaurus lights are high powered, performance lights designed for the most demanding nighttime situations. Powered by ultra-bright Cree X-ML LEDS, these flashlights boast over 400 lumens of blinding light for use in the great outdoors but can also cycle through several lower output modes - ideal for smaller, enclosed environments - maximizing battery life.
- Ultra Bright, Ready to Shine
- CREE XM-L LED (490 Lumens of High-Quality Ultra Bright Light)
- Quick Switch for selection of 4 Output Modes and Strobe
- Textured Reflector Provides a Smooth, Diffuse Beam
- Luminescent Tailcap for Easy Location of On/Off Switch
- Aluminum Alloy Body is Lightweight and Highly Durable
- Ultra Clear Tempered Glass Lens for Clarity and Impact Resistance
Battery Type: 1 - 18650
- Length - 6 Inches
- Width - 1.8 Inches
- Weight - 4.8 Ounces
Get the professional-quality video security system you need to protect what you value most without having to pay for expensive installation. A Defender PRO security system provides the all the equipment you need to cut out the middle man and set up your system, your way. The weather-resistant cameras are built to last with heavy duty mounting hardware and anodized midnight black aluminum casing. Widescreen viewing with 800TVL resolution and 150’ night vision means you’ll be able see more of your property in finer detail than traditional DIY systems afford. The included 2TB hard drive, FT4 fire-rated cabling, HDMI output and intuitive menu work together to take all the hassle out of installation, setup and storage. And with 1 Step™ Remote Viewing, you’ll be able to play back recorded footage or check on your property in real-time on any device with an Internet connection. Perfect for any business or home application, you’ll experience peace of mind you never thought possible while knowing you did it all yourself with Defender PRO.
800TVL Resolution- Defender gets you the crisp, clear picture you need so you know exactly what’s going on at your business or home. PRO systems feature 800TV lines of resolution meaning you’ll have smooth, finely detailed live or pre-recorded video available whenever you want it, via HDMI/VGA output or wirelessly on your Internet-enabled computer or smart device.
See 150 feet in Complete Darkness- Every Defender PRO Camera is outfitted with 48 infrared LEDs that will let you view any property from up to 150’ away in complete darkness – equal to the distance of half a football field! All Defender cameras’ impressive night vision capabilities are tested in perfect darkness at 0 lux, which means range may even be extended in ambient or low-light conditions.
See more in Widescreen with 960H Technology- With 34% more surface visibility than standard security cameras, Defender PRO DVRs use 960H technology to let you see more. Whether you’re monitoring a darkened parking lot or well-lit backyard, your DVR allows you to watch and record video in resolutions as high as 960 x 480. And since you’re capturing video in real-time, you will always have access to a detailed record of all activity happening on your property. (*Widescreen viewing available with 960H-enabled DVRs only.)
Smartphone Viewing in 1 Step™- Defender®’s free 1 Step™ Remote Viewing software instantly networks your DVR with the Internet. View your video
feeds live, receive instant email alerts and watch any previously recorded footage from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
2TB Hard Drive Stores Years of Footage- Quickly and easily play back years of high quality video footage stored on the included 2TB hard drive that only you have direct access to. Rest easy knowing your footage is safe and secure on your Defender PRO DVR.
Heavy Duty, Weather Resistant Cameras- Any serious security setup needs serious hardware: the midnight black anodized aluminum casing gives PRO cameras full protection from the elements in addition to any cosmetic wear and tear (weather-resistant IP66 rating). The included heavy duty vandal-resistant mounting hardware allows you to securely affix your camera to almost any indoor or outdoor surface.
Multiple Viewing Options- Setting up your viewing options gives direct control over each area you wish to monitor. Custom name each individual channel so you can easily identify the location of activity. Use the Masking feature to block out a portion of the scene from an individual camera such as a cash register or safe while still seeing the activity around the masked area. Other viewing options include picture-in-picture, full screen, quad screen, 9 channel view, digital zoom and sequence switching. Each recorded area is complete with time and date stamp so you can search by event and easily find recorded footage from all channels.
Your System, Your Setup- Customizing your Defender system is as easy as recording your favorite TV shows to a cable box. Options like Motion-Activated Email Alerts, Area Masking and Event Search are all easily accessible thanks to the menu’s built-in coaching feature, which helps you set up and understand your system’s settings. Whether navigating via remote control or USB mouse, your Pro system speaks your language.
65 foot Fire-Rated FT4 Cables to Meet Code- To properly install a security system, you need the proper equipment. All Defender PRO Cameras come equipped with 65’ of fire-rated FT4 cabling. Your in- wall wiring will meet regional building codes while you remain one step ahead of the inspector.
- 16CH DVR with 2TB HDD
- 16 Outdoor Security Cameras
- 16 65ft FT4 Cables
- 9 Power Adapters
- 4 Four-to-One Power Splitter
- Mounting Hardware
- 2 BNC to RCA Connectors
- RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
- HDMI video cable
- Instruction Manual & Software CD
- USB Mouse
- IR Remote Controller with batteries
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT OLIVER MODEL 2255
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1550
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1555
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1600
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1650
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1655
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1750
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1755
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1800
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1850
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1855
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1900
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1950
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES 1950-T
- OLIVER & COCKSHUTT SERIES1955
The PX301-C is a camera designed for Defender's PHOENIX 301 wireless security systems. This Digital Wireless security camera comes equipped with 18 infrared LEDs that allow the camera to see up to 40ft away in the dark. Mount the camera indoors or outdoors - it is compact enough that it can be concealed easily and has weather resistant aluminum housing to resist deterioration and rusting. This plug and play system allows you to setup your camera in a matter of seconds meaning no messy wiring is involved. The PHOENIX 301 system is expandable up to four cameras so you can monitor multiple areas of your home or business. Using an additional camera is a simple and effective way to boost your PHOENIX 301 system.
Digital Wireless Technology- The Phoenix 301 series comes equipped with Digital Wireless Technology that ensures there is no messy wiring involved when setting the system up. The plug and play system means that connecting your additional camera to your PHOENIX 301 system only takes a matter of seconds. Superior digital functionality ensures that the signals passing between the camera and receiver remain strong as you monitor your business or home wirelessly, up to 450ft away.
Long Range Night Vision- This indoor/outdoor camera provides you with a clear, secure picture, even when you monitor after-hours or in a dark location. This camera comes equipped with advanced night vision and 18 infrared (IR) LEDs that let you see clearly in the dark, up to 40ft away! The LEDs activate automatically when it gets dark, and deactivate during the day to save energy (CDS sensor).
Expand Your System- As your security needs grow, so can your system. The PX301-C is exclusive to the Defender PX301 wireless system. The Phoenix 301 systems allow you to connect up to four cameras for multiple viewing purposes. Keep an eye on more than one vulnerable area at your business or home and enjoy complete coverage of your employees, loved ones and valuables.
Advanced Motion Detection- Sensors within the camera can detect and capture movement. Once movement is detected, the camera will send a signal to the PX301 system and prompt recording. The system can also sound an audible beep, which warns you that motion was detected. Different motion settings give you flexibility so you can choose when the unit will start recording and for how long. This camera allows you to conserve your system SD memory space by recording only when movement is detected.
Weather Resistant Camera Housing- The durable aluminum housing resists rusting, deterioration and can weather any season. A sun shield is attached to help prevent glare from the sun and other bright objects. The PX301 cameras are built with professional grade aluminum housing that will prevent deterioration and rusting so you can monitor outdoors with ease.
- Digital Wireless Night Vision Camera with 8ft Power Cord
- 8ft Power Adapter for Camera
- Mounting Hardware
- 4 Window Warning Stickers
- Instruction Manual
- Lifetime Live Customer Support with Manufacturer
Dimensions ( With Stand):
- Length (in.): 5.25"
- Width (in.): 4.75"
- Height (in.): 2"