Outdoor Hands, LLC is based in Augusta, Georgia. It was founded when a local clinical pharmacist developed a lotion that healed cracked and chapped hands and feet. He developed this lotion because his wife's hands always cracked in cooler weather and nothing on the market (at least nothing that she tried) helped. So after many tries, he came up with Outdoor Hands formula that healed her cracked hands in a matter of days. Not only did it work for his wife, but it also worked for his family, friends and co-workers at both his pharmacy and the hospital where he worked. With this success, and much prompting, Outdoor Hands was born. Outdoor Hands contains a unique blend of certified organic oils and botanical extracts which heals, soothe and moisturizes damaged skin. And it contains no minerals oils, petrolatum, glycerin or lanolin, so there is nothing to impede the absorption of moisture and healing agents by dry and damaged skin. You can actually feel the lotion being absorbed as it is applied. While Outdoor Hands will work great for anyone, it is specifically designed for people with problem skin and people who use their hands to make a living or pursue a passion. In addition, while not yet specifically tested or marketed for this purpose, Outdoor Hands has produced amazing results for people who suffer from severe psoriasis. For the results for one such person, check out the last entry on our "Testimonials" page. Outdoor Hands is our first product. Development of several additional products is underway, including a lip balm and foot cream. Outdoor Hands, LLC goal is to develop quality products that really work. We want everyone who buys Outdoor Hands, and our future products, to be completely satisfied. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will refund the purchase price of the product. Yes, there are other lotions which claim to relieve cracked hands, but we believe you will find that Outdoor Hands works like no other. Try it today.Learn More
- Since 1882, "The Can-Do Cleanser"
- Premium all-purpose powder & soft cleanser
- NEW trigger spray & foam cleaner
- BKF products clean without bleach—better for stainless steel
- Clean cookware, kitchen & bathroom surfaces
- Remove tough stains, tarnish, rust & lime
Tough scrubbing pads for a great clean
- Quick solution to tough grease & grime
- Combination of steel & detergent removes stains
- Use to clean on a variety of surfaces
- Contains 15 Pads
Bring Out the Shine: S.O.S® Steel Wool Soap Pads return the shine to pots and pans. Contains rust inhibitors.
Cleaning with a One-Two Punch: The combination of steel shavings and powerful detergent in each pad makes quick work of grease and stains.
Multiple Uses: S.O.S® Steel Wool Soap Pads can be used to clean on many surfaces including stoves, glass bakeware, pots, pans, golf clubs, grills, car tires, chrome bumpers, glass shower doors, and porcelain tubs and sinks. Not for use on non-stick surfaces.Learn More
K-77 Root Killer can be used as needed to kill troublesome roots, thereby restoring proper working order to the system. This product works without harming surrounding trees, ground cover, or the natural bacterial content of the septic tank or cesspool. However, if your system has no flow at all, then you should first have the system mechanically cleaned out before treating with K-77 Root Killer. The reason for this is if K-77 Root Killer cannot get to the roots, it cannot kill them. K-77 Root Killer should clear your system of roots in anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. The time it takes depends on the severity of your root problem, and where in the system the root problem is occurring. If you do need to have the system rooted out, wait 3 to 4 weeks after this is done before applying the K-77 Root Killer.
- Keeps lines free from clogging tree and shrub roots
- Roots seek out small openings in pipe lines in search of water
- Once penetrated, rapid growth causes blockage
- Fast and easy to use
- 2 Pounds
A creamy mild soap that's safe for everyday use on skin and cloth. Better than bleach on dirty white socks and clothes. For your skin, this magical soap relieves pain and itching from sunburn and insect bites, poison ivy and oak. You can even use it on your pets to help relieve flea and dander problems.Learn More
- Deer Graphics
- Suction Cup For Indoor Or Outdoor Mounting
- 8" H x 3-1/2" W
- 40 F To Plus 120 F Temperature Scale.
Springfield Precision Instruments 90817 Digital Thermometer with Clock at $7.95, allows you to monitor the temperature indoors and outdoors. This model features a detachable ten foot cable with sensor probe that is waterproof for use in pools, spas, soil or freezers or outside temperature.
- Indoor/outdoor temperature displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Memory function to recall minimum/maximum temperature readings
- 12/24 hour selectable clock with snooze alarm function
- 10 foot detachable, weatherproof remote sensor probe for use in monitoring outside temperature, temperature in pools, spas, freezers or soil
- LCD 1" H x 1.4" W
- Requires 1 AAA battery (not included)
- Indoor temperature range 14 °F to 122 °F (-10 °C to 50 °C)
- Outdoor temperature range -58 °F to 158 °F (-50 °C to 70 °C)
- Tabletop or wall mountable