Regular Price: $599.97
Special Price: $514.99
Defender® Pro Wireless Security System can be used to monitor video in any indoor or outdoor space at any time of the day. The wireless, weather resistant cameras included with this system have one wide-angled array infrared LED that allows you to see up to 100ft in the dark. Ideal for monitoring what matters most.
ClearVu™ Digital Wireless Technology- ClearVu™ digital wireless technology makes set-up hassle free. This advanced system automatically connects when turned on – no wiring required. Superior digital functionality ensures that the signals remain strong as you monitor your business or home wirelessly, up to 750ft away.
Long Range Night Vision- See it all in pristine detail, day or night: 520 TVL cameras with 100ft night vision leave nothing to the imagination. The indoor/outdoor camera provides you with a clear, secure picture, even when you monitor after-hours in a dark location. The camera comes equipped with advanced night vision and a wide-angle array infrared (IR) LED that let you see clearly in the dark, up to 100ft away! The array IR LED provides clear and even night vision that is able to cover the camera’s entire field of vision. The LED activates automatically when it gets dark.
Smartphone Viewing in 1Step™- Defender®’s free 1 Step™ Remote Viewing software instantly networks your DVR with the Internet. View your video feeds live, receive instant email alerts and watch any previously recorded footage from anywhere in the world with an Internet connection on your smartphone, tablet or computer.
1 TB Delivers 4 Years of Memory- The included 1TB HDD allows for continuous monitoring and can store over four years’ worth of recorded footage. Maximize available memory with motion activated recording and H.264 compression technology. DVR alerts will activate to notify user when HDD is full. Back up and transfer footage to USB flash drive or external hard drive via USB port.
True Do-It-Yourself Security- Defender®’s wireless Phoenix™ Pro system gives you all the peace of mind of a professionally installed system with the satisfaction that comes from knowing you did it all yourself. Don’t leave the safety of your property to chance – trust Defender® to help you protect what you value most.
- 4CH 1TB Pro DVR
- 4 PHOENIX™ Pro Wireless Cameras
- 2 PHOENIX™ Receivers
- 7 Power Adapters
- 4 Video Cables with BNC Adapters
- Mounting Hardware
- Remote Control with Batteries
- 4 Window Warning Stickers
- Instruction Manual & Software CD
- Quick Start Guide
- USB Mouse
- Ethernet Cable
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Lifetime Customer Support with Manufacturer
LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.Learn More
- Deer Graphics
- Suction Cup For Indoor Or Outdoor Mounting
- 8" H x 3-1/2" W
- 40 F To Plus 120 F Temperature Scale.
- Round shape highlights easy-to-read numerals
- Temperature range -60°F to 120°F
- Clear bezel
- Red pointer
- Includes bracket for secure window mounting
- Weather resistant, shatterproof materials.
- Weather resistant and rust proof
- Bracket for mounting
- Clear bezel
- Bold Black on White dial for easy reading
Bag Balm is used for chapped conditions, bug bites, rashes, and superficial abrasions. This protective ointment helps to keep superficial tissue moist and soft. After each milking, apply thoroughly and allow each coating to remain on surface. Bag Balm is safe to use on yourself, as well as your pets and livestock!
- Chapped Conditions
- Bug Bits
- Pets - Cuts, Scratches, Skin Irritations & Paw Abrasions
- Cows - Bruised, Sore or injured Teats
- Horses - Cuts, Scratches, Skin Irritations & Abrasions
In case of deep puncture wounds seek medical attention. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep this, and all medications away from children.Learn More
The Bounty Hunter Gold Digger Metal Detector is perfect for the metal detector beginner. With this detector you can search the backyard, the beach or the park for all kinds of valuable items! Slow motion all-metal mode for easy detecting of small nuggets.The stylish Gold Digger Metal detector will detect all kind of metal from iron relics, coins and household items to precious metals like silver and gold. For more privacy when treasure seeking, the Gold Digger comes complete with headphones and 1/8" headphone jack for immediate use. It also comes with a Free Trial Subscription to Lost Treasure Magazine. Motion all-metal mode for detecting all types of metal. (Automated Motion)
The motion-type VLF detector with automatic ground balance is probably the most popular model generally used today. First of all, it is easy to use. Added to this are its capabilities for finding gold and silver coins, rings and jewelry that are almost equal to those of higher priced detectors. This capability becomes particularly apparent when both expensive and average-priced models are in the hands of a beginner.
Its always amazing to see a beginner find as much or more than an experienced detector user with a much more expensive detector. While most detector models from reputable manufacturers are capable, some will definitely detect gold, coins and treasure deeper than others.
Numerous models of automated detectors are manufactured today. Some offer more features than others, and some are just simply better. Automated VLF instruments are often referred to as "motion" detectors since they can be hovered over a target for only a few seconds because of their automatic circuitry. Consequently, slight search coil motion is always necessary. Certain models, however, can be scanned much more slowly than others. You will learn the capabilities of your instrument through practice.
Another technique to practice is pinpointing the target under the search coil, since hovering over a target is not possible. Simply stated, however, pinpointing generally presents no problem for anyone searching for valuables/treasures because the targets you will be finding can be considered comparatively large.
The automated VLF instrument ranks high among all types of detectors in detection depth. Not only is it capable of reaching to great depths to detect coins, but its extremely sharp and quick response signal is unmistakable when gold rings, coins and other objects are detected. In addition, all quality automated VLF detectors will offer some form of trash elimination through discrimination control (s). Many hobbyists find the automated VLF models satisfactory for many different types of metal detecting.
- 8" headphone jack and headphones included
- Automatic tuning and ground balance
- Power and sensitivity
- Trash eliminator control to remove most undesirable items from detection
- Treasure meter to determine strength of signal
- Detects coin-sized objects up to 6" deep; larger objects up to 2 feet
- Requires two 9-volt Alkaline batteries (not included)
- 1 year warranty
- Thermometers patio indoor/outdoor design=Snowy Cardinal
- Large dial thermometer . 13.25 inch diameter.
- High impact resin construction for durability.
- Clear view protective lens.
- Design coordinated ABS pointer.
- Bold, easy to read number track in 2 degree temperature increments.
Timer, Digital, Min. Time Setting 1 Min, Voltage 125, Watts 1000W, Amps 15, HP @ 120V 1/2, Receptacles 2, Receptacle Type Grounded, Color Gray, Length 6 In., Width 1 5/8 In., Depth 3 1/8 In., Style Plug In, Features 18 In Cord, 2 Receptacles on Bottom of Timer, Standards cULus
- Plug-In Timers
- Compact timers plug into standard receptacle. Include manual On/Off override. Tork Plug-In Timers are rated 15A at 125VAC with built-in trippers.
- UL Listed and CSA Certified.
Type Digital Item Timer Min. Time Setting 1 Min. Voltage 125 Watts 1000 Amps 15 HP @ 120V 1/2 Receptacles 2 Receptacle Type 5-15R Color Gray Length (In.) 6 Width (In.) 1-5/8 Depth (In.) 3-1/8 Style Plug In Features 18" Cord, 2 Receptacles on Bottom of Timer Standards cULus UPC 094706265467 Weight 0.750000 SKUs 4JNK8
Before you go digging up the entire backyard for your burried treasure, invest in the First Texas Products Digital Lone Star Metal Detector. With this Metal Detector, finding your treasure has never been easier!
- Touch pad selection along with variable discrimination controls
- 5-Segment digital target identification and 3-tone audio feedback
- Auto-notch for automatic elimination of undesirable objects
- Three operating modes for flexibility in different types of hunting
- 8" Interchangeable, Waterproof Search Coil
- 3 Modes Of Operation: All-Metal, Discrimination & Auto-Notch
- 3-Tone Audio Discrimination