Nature's Original Laundry and Cleaning Solution. Wt. 4 lbs. 12 oz.
20 Mule Team Borax is also great for:
- Pots & Pans (Aluminum & Porcelain)
- Cleaning Refrigerators
- Cleaning Ovens
- Cleaning Microwaves
- Stainless Steel
- Fine China
- Garbage/Diaper Pails
- Mattress Odors
- Outdoor Furniture (Plastic & Metal)
Professional formula is effective on both new and old water-based or oil-based stains. Easily removes coffee, soda, wine, ink, greasy food, blood, make-up, pet stains and more. Unique formula contains odor neutralizer and light fragrance, leaving your room smelling fresh.Learn More
Original formula CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover uses a powerful, EPA-approved formula to blast through calcium, lime, and rust on a variety of surfaces, without rubbing or scrubbing.
- Patented formula quickly and easily dissolves calcium deposits, lime scale, and surface rust
- Safe and effective on glass, tile, brick, stucco, fiberglass, porcelain, chrome, and stainless steel
- Use on tubs, toilets, sinks, shower heads, and other bathroom and kitchen fixtures
- Great for appliances, including coffee pots, humidifiers, dishwashers, and washing machines
- Non-abrasive formula is septic safe and uses no phosphates, ammonia, or bleach
Safe, fast-acting CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover quickly zaps calcium deposits, lime scale, and rust, leaving surfaces clean as new.Learn More
Goo Gone 12 oz Spray gel stain remover is drip free and avoids rapid flow of gel. Stain remover is used to remove sticky, gummy, greasy and gooey problems such as chewing gum, stickers, crayon, wax, lipstick and oil.
- 12 oz. spray bottle
- Removes sticky, gummy, greasy, gooey problems such as chewing gum, stickers, crayon, wax, laundry stains, markers, lipstick and oil
- Drip free, no mess
DampRid eliminates excess humidity. It helps prevent musty odors caused by excess moisture in the air to create a more comfortable home. By reducing excess humidity, DampRid helps create fresher indoor air. DampRid absorbs excess humidity throughout your home, reducing humidity to a safe level.Learn More