K-77 Root Killer can be used as needed to kill troublesome roots, thereby restoring proper working order to the system. This product works without harming surrounding trees, ground cover, or the natural bacterial content of the septic tank or cesspool. However, if your system has no flow at all, then you should first have the system mechanically cleaned out before treating with K-77 Root Killer. The reason for this is if K-77 Root Killer cannot get to the roots, it cannot kill them. K-77 Root Killer should clear your system of roots in anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. The time it takes depends on the severity of your root problem, and where in the system the root problem is occurring. If you do need to have the system rooted out, wait 3 to 4 weeks after this is done before applying the K-77 Root Killer.
- Keeps lines free from clogging tree and shrub roots
- Roots seek out small openings in pipe lines in search of water
- Once penetrated, rapid growth causes blockage
- Fast and easy to use
Springfield Wireless Thermometer with I/O Humidity and Clock - 3 line display shows indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity. Programmable temperature alert. Transmits up to 100 .Learn More
- Handles up to 15 amp resistive loads, (1,875W), 10 amp tungsten lighting loads (1,250W), or 1/2 HP motor loads at 125VAC
- Multiple on/off settings over a 24-hour period in 15-minute intervals
- Two grounded outlets for convenience
- Water-resistant housing for outdoor use
- C-UL listed for quality assurance
- Wireless Version:V3.0+EDR Class2
- Support profile:A2DP/AVRCP/HSP/HFP
- Battery Status Indicator on iPhone/iPad
- Music Support
- Voice Prompts
- Say Answer prompt
- Multipoint Connection
- Music Selection:Previous/Next
- Chipset: ISSC 1685
- Talk time: 6 hours
- Charge time: 2 hours
- Standby time: 120 hours
- Operate range: ≤32’
RID-X® Septic System Treatment contains billions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes that have been scientifically proven to digest household waste. By adding RID-X, you restore the delicate balance of beneficial bacteria and enzymes that are needed to help keep your system operating at full efficiency.Learn More
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $14.99
- 3" long firm, flexible split tip polymer fibers.
- 1" thick steel handle and 5" grip with hanger tip.
- Super tough polymer brace won’t rust or bend.
- Polymer block for durability and hygiene.