The Roebic Soap, Grease and Paper Digester is designed to break down soap and detergent build up in drains for showers and septic tanks cesspools. This formula is certified biodegradable by the Scientific Certification Systems.
- Degrades soaps, grease and paper
- Use in septic systems, shower and laundry drains
- Safe for all types of pipes
- Certified biodegradable
- Biodegradability is achieved in 10 days
- Easy to use
- 32 Ounces
Easy-to-use K-37 Septic Tank Treatment keeps your septic tank running smoothly. K-37 Septic Tank Treatment works in both your septic tank and drain fields, preventing clogging and unpleasant odors in your septic system.
- Prevents Clogs and Back Ups
- 1 Bottle Treats 1500 gallons
- 1 Quart
- Thermometers patio indoor/outdoor design=Snowy Cardinal
- Large dial thermometer . 13.25 inch diameter.
- High impact resin construction for durability.
- Clear view protective lens.
- Design coordinated ABS pointer.
- Bold, easy to read number track in 2 degree temperature increments.
- Birdhouse face
- Indoor / Outdoor
Springfield Precision Instruments 90817 Digital Thermometer with Clock at $7.95, allows you to monitor the temperature indoors and outdoors. This model features a detachable ten foot cable with sensor probe that is waterproof for use in pools, spas, soil or freezers or outside temperature.
- Indoor/outdoor temperature displayed in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Memory function to recall minimum/maximum temperature readings
- 12/24 hour selectable clock with snooze alarm function
- 10 foot detachable, weatherproof remote sensor probe for use in monitoring outside temperature, temperature in pools, spas, freezers or soil
- LCD 1" H x 1.4" W
- Requires 1 AAA battery (not included)
- Indoor temperature range 14 °F to 122 °F (-10 °C to 50 °C)
- Outdoor temperature range -58 °F to 158 °F (-50 °C to 70 °C)
- Tabletop or wall mountable
- Trigger spray makes it easy to apply
- Effective for removing grease and motor oil
- Penetrating, soil-lifting formula
- No product can reverse damage to areas left untreated if bleaching has already occurred