Bag Balm is used for chapped conditions, bug bites, rashes, and superficial abrasions. This protective ointment helps to keep superficial tissue moist and soft. After each milking, apply thoroughly and allow each coating to remain on surface. Bag Balm is safe to use on yourself, as well as your pets and livestock!
- Chapped Conditions
- Bug Bits
- Pets - Cuts, Scratches, Skin Irritations & Paw Abrasions
- Cows - Bruised, Sore or injured Teats
- Horses - Cuts, Scratches, Skin Irritations & Abrasions
In case of deep puncture wounds seek medical attention. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. Keep this, and all medications away from children.Learn More
- Thermometers patio indoor/outdoor design=Snowy Cardinal
- Large dial thermometer . 13.25 inch diameter.
- High impact resin construction for durability.
- Clear view protective lens.
- Design coordinated ABS pointer.
- Bold, easy to read number track in 2 degree temperature increments.
$6.99Energizer® MAX® batteries deliver dependable, powerful performance that keeps going and going. Providing long life for the devices you use every day — from toys to CD players to flashlights. The latest generation of our popular alkaline batteries is exactly what you need. You never quit. Your battery shouldn't either. Learn More
Unlike mops that may re-deposit dirt on your floors, the WetJet super-absorbent refill pad traps and locks away dirt in its core, cleaning and absorbing messes. When you’re done, just take that pad and throw it and all that dirt away forever.* And you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with the powerful scrubby strip.Learn More
- Trigger spray makes it easy to apply
- Effective for removing grease and motor oil
- Penetrating, soil-lifting formula
- No product can reverse damage to areas left untreated if bleaching has already occurred
- Birdhouse face
- Indoor / Outdoor
Helps prevent septic back-up. Contains millions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes that break down solid organic waste like grease, fat, protein, starch and paper. Use once per month to help keep septic systems operating smoothly. Safe for all pipes.Learn More
CLR Septic System Treatment is a state-of-the-art, industrial strength treatment that will prevent septic back-ups and keep your drain field flowing freely.
- Patented process stabilizes the healthy bacteria necessary for optimal septic system function
- Breaks down stubborn organic waste, including detergents, soaps, oils, grease, and paper
- Formula contains no detergents or preservatives, and was created in partnership with the EPA
- Fast-acting formula is safe for use in all pipes, boats, and RVs
Unlike standard septic system treatments, CLR Septic System Treatment can be poured in any drain or toilet, at any time of day, with no waiting after use. Regular use will keep your septic system, drains, and pipes working smoothly.Learn More