Springfield's NOAA Emergency Alert Weather Radio will allow you to receive emergency broadcasts from the National Weather Service 24 hours a day. This portable radio will help keep you up to date on the latest weather conditions. The alert siren automatically activates and warns of hazards such as tornadoes, hurricanes, blizzards, earthquakes, fires, storms, environmental disasters and more. It monitors broadcasts from seven channels direct from the National Weather Service, making it your single source for the most comprehensive weather and emergency information available to the public. The unit comes with a built-in flashlight and telescoping antenna. Severe weather can move into your area with little or no warning. Be informed; don't get caught by a storm unprepared.
- This portable radio will help keep you up to date on the latest weather conditions
- Monitors 7 weather channels
- Emergency alert standby mode with loud alert
- Built in flashlight
- NOAA radio alerts
- Wireless digital rain gauge
- Measures and displays cumulative rainfall upto 99.98''
- RF rain measurement transmission icon
- Records and displays hourly, daily, weekly, monthly rainfall history
- Daily min/max rainfall memory function
- Self emptying rain collector with 100 feet transmission range
- Audible rain alert function
- 12/24 Hour clock and calendar
- Temperature display in F and C
- Plastic spikes for deck or ground mounting
- Low battery indicator for base station/rain collector
- Requires 4 AAA batteries, hardware for mounting on deck or ground included
- Plastic construction
- Overall dimensions: 7.75'' H x 8.75'' W x 4'' D
TM's cameras were allowed in the John Deere Waterloo Works Tractor Cab and Assembly Operations in Waterloo, Iowa for an exclusive look at how John Deere makes their 7000, 8000, and 9000 series tractors. They follow the manufacturing process starting with pre-assembly, then the new, multi-million dollar robotic paint installation, cab assembly, final assembly and testing. They show the tread being installed on a track tractor plus tractors working in the field using the latest technology and pulling the newest implements.
Plus exclusive archival footage showing how John Deere factories operated in the 30s, 60s and 90s.Learn More
The Hanging Moisture Absorber is designed to hang in closets and enclosed spaces to protect items and fabrics from excess moisture that causes damage and mold and mildew stains and spotting. It lasts up to 60 days depending on temperature and conditions. So effective, it's patented.Learn More
Maximum strength oxygen power gets tough stains out in your laundry and throughout your home.
The original OxiClean®. An incredible oxygen-based stain fighter that’s chlorine free and color safe. Designed for maximum strength stain removal, in your laundry and around your home. Use in every load, or pre-treat and let it soak in! Soak overnight for powerful and astounding results – even the most impossible stains get washed away! The unique formula is activated by water, unleashing bubbling oxygen power for safe, effective cleaning. It boosts your laundry water pH to improve your detergent’s cleaning ability, and its special ingredients are designed to help rinse soils away.Learn More
- Flexible swivel head to get into hard to reach places
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Trap and lock dirt with Dry Cloths, then mop and scrub surfaces to a shine with Swiffer Sweeper Wet Cloths
- Our new Dry Cloths pick up 50% more dirt, dust, and hair than a broomLearn More