- Environmentally-sound Lawn and Leaf Bags.
- These bags are suitable for composting and removal of organic, biodegradable waste and replaces plastic bags.
- Two different paper compositions
- 2 ply inner ply is virgin Kraft paper, outer ply is wet-strength paper.
- 2-ply wet strength both inner and outer ply is wet-strength paper for extended stability in bad weather.
- Size: Bag measures 16 x 12 x 35 inches – 30 Gallon Capacity
Nature's Original Laundry and Cleaning Solution. Wt. 4 lbs. 12 oz.
20 Mule Team Borax is also great for:
- Pots & Pans (Aluminum & Porcelain)
- Cleaning Refrigerators
- Cleaning Ovens
- Cleaning Microwaves
- Stainless Steel
- Fine China
- Garbage/Diaper Pails
- Mattress Odors
- Outdoor Furniture (Plastic & Metal)
- Great for Company's
- Take Them Anywhere
- 38 Hours of Battery Life
- Knurled Barrel for Extra Grip
- Rubber Push On/Off Button
- Super Bright 9 Bulb LED Flashlight
- 3 AAA Batteries Included with Each Light
- Color Assortment
Regular Price: $6.99
Special Price: $5.99
Helps prevent septic back-up. Contains millions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes that break down solid organic waste like grease, fat, protein, starch and paper. Use once per month to help keep septic systems operating smoothly. Safe for all pipes.Learn More
Jadcore Rural King Trash Bags
Super durable 30 Gallon Trash Bags that are great for us in the kitchen or anywhere trash is disposed of. I personally use these bags and they are super tough and ridiculously affordable. These bags are top notch.
- 30 gallon
- 50 Count
- 1.5 Ml Plastic Heavy Duty
- Easy Roll N Tear Box
- Great for any application
- Blocks out air
- Locks in freshness
- Trusted protection
- Patented double zipper
- Easily closes together for a secure seal easy to grasp and open.
- Thick, transparent plastic with airtight seal use to preserve food freshness and for storing and carring nonfood items.
- A write-on label for quick identity of contents or for dating contents.
- Also use to marinate meat, seafood or poultry.
- Used in the refrigerator, in the microwave, or on the shelf.