From the experts, the new bible in home preserving.
Ball Home Canning Products are the gold standard in home preserving supplies, the trademark jars on display in stores every summer from coast to coast. Now the experts at Ball have written a book destined to become the "bible" of home preserving.
As nutrition and food quality has become more important, home canning and preserving has increased in popularity for the benefits it offers:
- Cooks gain control of the ingredients, including organic fruits and vegetables
- Preserving foods at their freshest point locks in nutrition
- The final product is free of chemical additives and preservatives
- Store-bought brands cannot match the wonderful flavor of homemade
- Only a few hours are needed to put up a batch of jam or relish
- Home preserves make a great personal gift any time of year
These 400 innovative and enticing recipes include everything from salsas and savory sauces to pickling, chutneys, relishes and of course, jams, jellies, and fruit spreads, such as:
- Mango-Raspberry Jam, Damson Plum Jam
- Crab Apple Jelly, Green Pepper Jelly
- Spiced Red Cabbage, Pickled Asparagus
- Roasted Red Pepper Spread, Tomatillo Salsa
- Brandied Apple Rings, Apricot-Date Chutney
The book includes comprehensive directions on safe canning and preserving methods plus lists of required equipment and utensils. Specific instructions for first-timers and handy tips for the experienced make the Ball Complete Book of Home Preserving a valuable addition to any kitchen library.Learn More
Yoder's Good Health Recipe is a unique all-natural herbal tonic that has been used by satisfied customers for over twenty years. It's an old family recipe that combines the goodness of aged apple cider vinegar and fourteen herbs and spices.
The use of medicinal herbs is sometimes misunderstood and is often ridiculed by many within the medical profession. Rather than studying the history of herbal medicines, many of the young doctors choose to ignore it in favor of high-tech, high-priced pharmaceuticals that are supported by millions of dollars of advertising.
We believe that there is a place for medicinal herbs right along side the thousands of synthetic drugs on the market today.
Because of constraints placed on us by the FDA, we are unable to make any claims regarding the use of these herbs. Please check out the books in your health food store, or look on the internet to see why actual users of these different herbs use them.
We recommend that you buy a good book on herbs if you want to explore the history of their varied uses.
The way we make Yoder's Good Health Recipe is truly unique. We hand mix and hand bottle our product in a government-approved Amish kitchen in Tennessee. It's an old world product made in an old-world way.
Our recipe is not a cure-all. Different herbs and cider vinegar affect each of us differently. It may affect you in one way, while your friend or spouse may have a totally different experience.
We can't tell you precisely how the herbal tinctures are made but be assured we use low-temperature percolation methods that insure that all of the nutrients and other good stuff is not destroyed in the process. We follow the old handwritten instructions precisely so that our recipe is just like what Grandma used to make.
Our product has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not make any direct or implied claims regarding the use of our recipe. We advise you to seek the advice of your health professional before using our product for any particular health condition or ailment. We further advise you to seek the advice of your health professional before discontinuing any medication that you may be presently prescribed. Do not use this product if pregnant.Learn More
- 3" long firm, flexible split tip polymer fibers.
- 1" thick steel handle and 5" grip with hanger tip.
- Super tough polymer brace won’t rust or bend.
- Polymer block for durability and hygiene.