Our Instant Power Hair and Grease Drain Opener is the solution for the most common drain stoppages. This unique formulation dissolves hair clogs from bathroom drains and creates heat to melt grease from kitchen sinks. This is the strongest non-acid formulation on the market.
We recommend that Hair & Grease be allowed to stay in the drain overnight. The longer it remains in the drain the more drain clogging material it will dissolve.
- Dissolves hair clogs
- Creates heat to melt grease
- Safe for all plumbing pipes
- 20X stronger than common drain openers
- WARNING: Do not use in the garbage disposal. The product may damage non-stainless steel garbage disposals.Do not use in toilets. If it overflows, it may cause safety issues.
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
EZRead is the world's most popular brand of rain gauge. Don't leave out in freezing temperature. This product is for rain measurement only.
- Precisely calibrated for true ratings.
- Easily mounts in ground or on fence. (Rust-resistant bracket included)
- DebrisGuard Funnel
Easy to Read Design:
- Jumbo Size
- Bright Markings
- High Visibility Float
- Water Magnification
- Numbering visible up to 50 feet away
K-77 Root Killer can be used as needed to kill troublesome roots, thereby restoring proper working order to the system. This product works without harming surrounding trees, ground cover, or the natural bacterial content of the septic tank or cesspool. However, if your system has no flow at all, then you should first have the system mechanically cleaned out before treating with K-77 Root Killer. The reason for this is if K-77 Root Killer cannot get to the roots, it cannot kill them. K-77 Root Killer should clear your system of roots in anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. The time it takes depends on the severity of your root problem, and where in the system the root problem is occurring. If you do need to have the system rooted out, wait 3 to 4 weeks after this is done before applying the K-77 Root Killer.
- Keeps lines free from clogging tree and shrub roots
- Roots seek out small openings in pipe lines in search of water
- Once penetrated, rapid growth causes blockage
- Fast and easy to use
- 2 Pounds
- Displays indoor temperature in'F
- Measures and displays indoor humidity from 20 to 95 percent
- Memory function to recall min/max humidity and temperature readings
- Easy read LCD, Simple compact design
- Flip out stand for tapbletop placement or magnet for placement on metal surface. 2.25"H x 3"W x .625"D