- Large, push button switch activates 3 light modes: high and low for general illumination, and red mode to help preserve night vision
- 3 White LEDs deliver up to 30 lumens in high mode
- Pivots up to 90 degrees to point light where it?s needed and attaches above cap brim so light does not block vision
- Runs for up to 6 hours on 2 AAA Energizer Max Alkaline batteries (included), water resistant - IPX4
- Light beams reach a distance of 20 Meters
Energizer Max Batteries, premium alkaline AAA, 16 Pack - Made in the USA, and designed for long-lasting performance in the broadest range of device application. With no added mercury means Energizer Max is an environmentally responsible battery that can be disposed of with regular household trash. Great/reliable portable power that maximizes fun, productivity and safety.
- Designed for long-lasting performance in the broadest range of device application
- No added mercury means energizer max is an environmentally responsible battery that can be disposed of with regular household trash
- Reliable portable power that maximizes fun, productivity and safety
- Check model number/size before ordering replacement battery
Performance LED CaplightFeatures:- 3 modes: white (high/low) and red for night vision- Contoured above brim design does not obstruct vision- Swivels 90? to point light where it is needed- Recessed push button switch prevents inadvertent activation- Water resistant- Durable metal clip sits snuggly to brim of cap- Provides over 95 feet of beam distanceSpecifications.
The new Swiffer WetJet gives you a deep clean on virtually any floor in up to half the time. With a new dual-nozzle sprayer and a stronger pole, this all-in-one mopping system breaks up and dissolves tough messes better than a mop and bucket. Plus its cleaning solution is designed to penetrate layers of dirt, absorb dirt and grime into the WetJet pad, and lock it away for good. And now you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with the larger scrubby strip.Learn More
TM's cameras were allowed in the John Deere Waterloo Works Tractor Cab and Assembly Operations in Waterloo, Iowa for an exclusive look at how John Deere makes their 7000, 8000, and 9000 series tractors. They follow the manufacturing process starting with pre-assembly, then the new, multi-million dollar robotic paint installation, cab assembly, final assembly and testing. They show the tread being installed on a track tractor plus tractors working in the field using the latest technology and pulling the newest implements.
Plus exclusive archival footage showing how John Deere factories operated in the 30s, 60s and 90s.Learn More