This 25 LED Magnetic Flex Flashlight allows you to use this flashlight virtually anywhere, with its flexible neck and hook on top! A great addition to the garage or shop, this LED powered light has 50 lumens so you will be able to see what you are doing. Its flexible neck means you can snake it into a place that's hard for a traditional flashlight to get to. The light also has one LED spotlight in addition to its bank of LEDs. The spotlight's high powered beam adds to this flashlight's versatility. It also sports a mounting hook making it a light that can hang from nearly anywhere and bend in any direction you need, truly a flexible and nifty addition to any shop.
- Swivel Folding Hook
- Flexible neck
- Self Stand Base with Magnet
- 50 Lumens - 24 LED Worklight
- Non Slip Grip
- 40 Lumens High Intensity 1 LED Spotlight
****Color varies by availability (green or red)!Learn More
Nature's Original Laundry and Cleaning Solution. Wt. 4 lbs. 12 oz.
20 Mule Team Borax is also great for:
- Pots & Pans (Aluminum & Porcelain)
- Cleaning Refrigerators
- Cleaning Ovens
- Cleaning Microwaves
- Stainless Steel
- Fine China
- Garbage/Diaper Pails
- Mattress Odors
- Outdoor Furniture (Plastic & Metal)
K-77 Root Killer can be used as needed to kill troublesome roots, thereby restoring proper working order to the system. This product works without harming surrounding trees, ground cover, or the natural bacterial content of the septic tank or cesspool. However, if your system has no flow at all, then you should first have the system mechanically cleaned out before treating with K-77 Root Killer. The reason for this is if K-77 Root Killer cannot get to the roots, it cannot kill them. K-77 Root Killer should clear your system of roots in anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. The time it takes depends on the severity of your root problem, and where in the system the root problem is occurring. If you do need to have the system rooted out, wait 3 to 4 weeks after this is done before applying the K-77 Root Killer.
- Keeps lines free from clogging tree and shrub roots
- Roots seek out small openings in pipe lines in search of water
- Once penetrated, rapid growth causes blockage
- Fast and easy to use
- 2 Pounds
Effectively repels rodents for up to 3 months with a woodsy scent that you'll find refreshing, but they'll find extremely offensive. Safe around kids and pets. Environmentally-friendly, 98% biodegradable. 10 oz. box. 1 box contains 4 pouches.
- More effeective than poisons
- All natural
- Non toxic
- Safe around humans and pets
- Keeps mice out
- Only EPA registered for indoor use
- Freshens the air while it protects
Use in garages, sheds, barns, pantries, cabins, RVs, boats and dog kennels.
Safe For Human, Pets and The Environment, Only EPA Evaluated and Approved Botanical Repellent.
10 oz. box. 1 box contains 4 pouches.
Made in the United StatesLearn More
- Great for Company's
- Take Them Anywhere
- 38 Hours of Battery Life
- Knurled Barrel for Extra Grip
- Rubber Push On/Off Button
- Super Bright 9 Bulb LED Flashlight
- 3 AAA Batteries Included with Each Light
- Color Assortment
The Roebic Soap, Grease and Paper Digester is designed to break down soap and detergent build up in drains for showers and septic tanks cesspools. This formula is certified biodegradable by the Scientific Certification Systems.
- Degrades soaps, grease and paper
- Use in septic systems, shower and laundry drains
- Safe for all types of pipes
- Certified biodegradable
- Biodegradability is achieved in 10 days
- Easy to use
- 32 Ounces