Dawn Dish Soap & Dishwashing Detergent Dawn Ultra Dishwashing Liquid, Original ScentUltra Dawn Dishwashing Liquid has the power you need to fight tough grease and bad germs all in one! Ultra Dawn contains 2x the grease cleaning ingredients and will give you squeaky-clean dishes every time you use it. Infused with Dawn's origional scent.Learn More
- Great for Company's
- Take Them Anywhere
- 38 Hours of Battery Life
- Knurled Barrel for Extra Grip
- Rubber Push On/Off Button
- Super Bright 9 Bulb LED Flashlight
- 3 AAA Batteries Included with Each Light
- Color Assortment
Use the dish soap that cleans up to 2 times more greasy dishes!!!
- Ultra Dawn has the power you need to fight tough grease and get the squeaky-clean dishes you're looking for
- Helps fight germs on hands when used as a hand soap
- Experience the invigorating, orange scent
Taylor Precision 2700N ClearVu 5" Capacity Rain Gauge Features:
- Rain gauge with 5" capacity
- Easy to read measurement increments
- Post mounting bracket included
- Weather resistant
- 11 7/8" long.
- Clear, tough Butyrate, mounting bracket, instructions, and chart
- 5" rainfall capacity
- 11-7/8" x 2"
Tough scrubbing pads for a great clean
- Quick solution to tough grease & grime
- Combination of steel & detergent removes stains
- Use to clean on a variety of surfaces
- Contains 15 Pads
Bring Out the Shine: S.O.S® Steel Wool Soap Pads return the shine to pots and pans. Contains rust inhibitors.
Cleaning with a One-Two Punch: The combination of steel shavings and powerful detergent in each pad makes quick work of grease and stains.
Multiple Uses: S.O.S® Steel Wool Soap Pads can be used to clean on many surfaces including stoves, glass bakeware, pots, pans, golf clubs, grills, car tires, chrome bumpers, glass shower doors, and porcelain tubs and sinks. Not for use on non-stick surfaces.Learn More
The Ajax Antibacterial Hand Soap Dish Liquid helps keep your dishes clean and germ-free. It is filled with high-quality detergent that produces a good lather for efficient cleaning. The antibacterial formula helps prevent odor-causing bacteria and other microorganisms and leaves behind a tangy orange fragrance. This degreasing dish liquid isn't just for dishes, it is also a great germ fighter when used as a hand soap.Learn More
There’s a reason this powerful disinfectant cleaner has been in your family for generations: it works. Since 1929, Original Pine-Sol® has been cleaning America’s toughest stains, grease and grime. You’ll experience that distinctive crisp, clean pine scent every time you use it to clean, deodorize and disinfect your home.
As Original Pine-Sol® Cleaner kills germs and rapidly cuts dirt and grease on hard surfaces, you’ll know you’re getting the real clean. One bottle can be diluted with water to clean nearly every surface in the house, making it the go-to, multipurpose cleaner for your entire home. Bring back the smell of clean you remember from your childhood, and trust Original Pine-Sol® Cleaner to leave your home protected and pristine.
- Powerfully cleans
- Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent
- Removes tough grease and dirt
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Disinfects against Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Influenza A virus (Hong Kong strain) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
General Cleaning and Deodorizing: Use ¼ cup per gallon of water. No rinsing required except on rubber or asphalt tile. For tough jobs, use full strength and rinse immediately. For no-wax floors, only use diluted and rinse.*
Disinfecting: Apply with a clean sponge or cloth, full-strength on hard, nonporous surfaces. Wet surface, let stand 10 minutes, and then rinse. For heavily soiled surfaces, remove excess dirt first.
Toilet Bowls: Pour ½ cup in the bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim.
Laundry: Rub in full-strength on grease spots or heavily soiled areas before washing. For extra cleaning and deodorizing power, add ½ cup to load. Use only on white or colorfast fabrics.
*Do not use on marble, aluminum, or wood that is unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn.Learn More