Yoder's Good Health Recipe is a unique all-natural herbal tonic that has been used by satisfied customers for over twenty years. It's an old family recipe that combines the goodness of aged apple cider vinegar and fourteen herbs and spices.
The use of medicinal herbs is sometimes misunderstood and is often ridiculed by many within the medical profession. Rather than studying the history of herbal medicines, many of the young doctors choose to ignore it in favor of high-tech, high-priced pharmaceuticals that are supported by millions of dollars of advertising.
We believe that there is a place for medicinal herbs right along side the thousands of synthetic drugs on the market today.
Because of constraints placed on us by the FDA, we are unable to make any claims regarding the use of these herbs. Please check out the books in your health food store, or look on the internet to see why actual users of these different herbs use them.
We recommend that you buy a good book on herbs if you want to explore the history of their varied uses.
The way we make Yoder's Good Health Recipe is truly unique. We hand mix and hand bottle our product in a government-approved Amish kitchen in Tennessee. It's an old world product made in an old-world way.
Our recipe is not a cure-all. Different herbs and cider vinegar affect each of us differently. It may affect you in one way, while your friend or spouse may have a totally different experience.
We can't tell you precisely how the herbal tinctures are made but be assured we use low-temperature percolation methods that insure that all of the nutrients and other good stuff is not destroyed in the process. We follow the old handwritten instructions precisely so that our recipe is just like what Grandma used to make.
Our product has not been evaluated by the FDA. We do not make any direct or implied claims regarding the use of our recipe. We advise you to seek the advice of your health professional before using our product for any particular health condition or ailment. We further advise you to seek the advice of your health professional before discontinuing any medication that you may be presently prescribed. Do not use this product if pregnant.Learn More
Be prepared for the power outages that can come at anytime, wth the GSM Outdoors Cyclops Rechargeable 10 Watt LED Spotlight.
- Dual recharge, either AC/DC charger or 12V DC car plug adapter
- Dual source illumination, 850 lumens on high beam, 280 lumens on low beam
- Burn Time: 1 hour on High, 3 hours on Low
- Beam Distance: 405 Meters
- Tactical Power Button
- Powered by 4V rechargeable sealed lead acid battery
The Constellation Aries Series combines a low profile design and essential features into striking, user-friendly lights. These flashlights use standard AA and AAA batteries and feature a high-quality Cree XR-E Bulb. Keep one safely nearby in your nightstand or glove box as it will be your closest ally in the low visibility, emergency situations.
- Simple, Bright Light
- Gun Metal Grey
- CREE XR-E LED (45 Lumens of High Quality Reliable Light)
- Forward Click Switch for Convenient Momentary-On Function
- Smooth Reflector Provides Longer Bean Throw
- Luminescent Tailcap for Easy Location of On/Off Switch
- Aluminum Alloy Body is Lightweight and Highly Durable
- Electronic Current Regulation Ensures Consistent Brightness Output
Battery Type: 1 - AA
- Length - 4.3 Inches
- Width - 1 Inch
- Weight 2.1 Ounces
$17.99Product DescriptionThis flashlight has bright white LED lights that deliver room-filling light. The 3-mode switch gives you the options of high, low, and nightlight, and the carrying handle and hanging clip make it easy to transport. It's flexible to operate on either AA or D batteries, and comes packed with three (3) Energizer Max batteries.Product Features
- 500 hour LED area light
- LED nightlight
- Detachable LED pocket light
- Requires 3 D batteries (included)
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $18.99
- Pack of 4
- This sulfuric acid drain opener is ideal for sinks, tubs, showers, and septic laterals
- Instantly creates heat to dissolve clog producing waste and provides for free running drains in freezing weather
- Will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts
- Never use with, before, or after, any other drain cleaner or chemical
- Read the label for warnings and directions before using