- Super bright 20 SMD worklight and 3 LED flashlight
- Light and compact design is easy to carry
- Strong magnet on the base
- Powered by (3) AAA batteries included
- 100 lumens
One can does it all! The best professional powdered cleanser since 1882. The unique formula in Bar Keepers Friend gently removes stains other cleansers can't. It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning stainless steel. If you're looking for a cleanser you can trust to clean your stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic tile, plastic, copper, china, fiberglass, imitation marble, tile, grout, chrome, and composition sinks--trust Bar Keepers Friend. Bar Keepers Friend, the Can Do Cleanser! Our motto is, "Once Tried, Always Used! Bar Keepers Friend will be your "cleaning friend" for life!"Learn More
- Deer Graphics
- Suction Cup For Indoor Or Outdoor Mounting
- 8" H x 3-1/2" W
- 40 F To Plus 120 F Temperature Scale.
Do you ever wish you had a third hand to hold the flashlight while you are working? Now you don't have to worry about that! With this caplight you just have to slide it on the bill of the hat and you are ready to go!
- 2 Pack - Camo and Black
- 5 ultra bright LEDs
- Hands free, easily clips to any style brimmed cap
- 3 Modes: On/Flashing/Off
- Powered by 2X CR2032 batteries included
The Fabuloso 56 fl. oz. Ocean Paradise Scent General-Purpose Liquid Cleaner is an ideal choice with its economical size. The degreaser is excellent for cleaning countertops, stove tops, floors and a variety of other non-porous surfaces. It has a child-safety cap to help prevent accidental poisoning.
- Multi-use cleaner
- Use on non-porous surfaces, such as floors and countertops
- Easy-grip bottle in an economical size
- Long-lasting ocean paradise fragrance
- Childproof cap
Kills 99.9% of bacteria! Continuous cleaning action. Deodorizes. 2-Tablet system. Containing 1.25 oz (35 g) bleach tablet. Concentrated to clean up to 4 months. Powerful blue detergents clean and deodorize. Bleaches away stains. Freshens with every flush. Not harmful to plumbing or septic systems when used as directed.
Directions: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To sanitize, clean, and deodorize:
1. Clean toilet bowl thoroughly including under the rim.
2. Remove toilet tank top. Hold one white plastic pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. Hold one clear pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. (See diagram A). Do not touch chlorine bleach or blue detergent tablet.
3. Flush toilet. Before tank refills, place one blue and one bleach tablet into the right rear corner of the tank. (See diagram B). Discard packaging and wash hands thoroughly.
4. No removal necessary. Simply replace 2000 Flushes Blue plus Bleach tablets when tablets have completely dissolved in the tank. Product should only be used in a toilet that is flushed regularly (at least once a week). Concentrated to clean for up to 4 months and sanitize up to 2 months. Storage and Disposal. Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Do not store at elevated temperatures. Discard empty container in trash.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 1, 3-Dichloro-5, 5-Dimethylhyantoin 81.1%, 1,3-Dichloro-5-Ethyl-5-Methylhydantoin, 16.1%, Inert Ingredients: 2.8%, Total: 100.0%, Minimum Available Chlorine, 68.0%.Learn More
- Ideal for glass, stainless steel, aluminum & other hard surfaces.
- 32 ounce bottle-trigger spray
- Cuts dirt & grease without streaking.
- Biodegradable & phosphate-free.
Cleans, Degreases and Disinfects Surfaces
Powerful grease removal and antibacterial
Powerful Grease Removal
Quickly removes grease, grime, food stains and other oil-based dirt.
Labor-Saving Formula: Ready to clean straight from the bottle. Stubborn stains are wiped away in minutes.
- Commercial Kitchens
Directions for Use
To use full strength, directly apply with a cloth, sponge, mop or trigger sprayer to completely wet surface and wipe clean. No rinsing needed. To use diluted: Mix 1 cup product with 1 gallon water. Wet surface completely with cloth, sponge or mop.Learn More