Tide HE provides excellent cleaning with the right level of sudsing for high-efficiency washers. It creates few suds and disperses quickly to get great cleaning performance with only a fraction of the amount of water used in traditional machines.Learn More
Helps prevent septic back-up. Contains millions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes that break down solid organic waste like grease, fat, protein, starch and paper. Use once per month to help keep septic systems operating smoothly. Safe for all pipes.Learn More
The Roebic Soap, Grease and Paper Digester is designed to break down soap and detergent build up in drains for showers and septic tanks cesspools. This formula is certified biodegradable by the Scientific Certification Systems.
- Degrades soaps, grease and paper
- Use in septic systems, shower and laundry drains
- Safe for all types of pipes
- Certified biodegradable
- Biodegradability is achieved in 10 days
- Easy to use
- 32 Ounces
Whiten whites while keeping colors bright. * High-powered grease-cutting formula is effective on tough, greasy institutional stains. * This concentrated 50 oz. bottle does the same number of loads as the old 100 oz.
- 50 oz.
- 32 Loads
The Roebic Main Line Cleaner is designed as a concentrated bacterial waste degrading product for any sewer line, clears fats, grease sludge and paper from any Septic or Sewer System.
- Naturally breaks down waste
- Breaks down in Sewer and Septic Pipes
- Digests paper, fats and grease
- Ideal for low flow toilets
- Safe for all pipes and the environment
- Easy to use
- 32 Ounces
Easy-to-use K-37 Septic Tank Treatment keeps your septic tank running smoothly. K-37 Septic Tank Treatment works in both your septic tank and drain fields, preventing clogging and unpleasant odors in your septic system.
- Prevents Clogs and Back Ups
- 1 Bottle Treats 1500 gallons
- 1 Quart
$6.97Prevent Septic BackupsSeptic Tank CleanerOvertime your septic tank can build up organic material. Septic Tank Cleaner is a all natural bacteria based product used to reduce solids in your septic tank. Using Septic Tank Cleaner will help prevent costly septic backups.
- Pour 16 oz. of Septic Tank Cleaner down toilet and flush 2 times.
- Use Septic Tank Cleaner once a month to maintain results. (use when plumbing will not be used)
- Treats a 1500 gallon tank
- Adds bacteria to break up clogs
Regular Price: $9.99
Special Price: $7.99
EZRead is the world's most popular brand of rain gauge. Don't leave out in freezing temperature. This product is for rain measurement only.
- Precisely calibrated for true ratings.
- Easily mounts in ground or on fence. (Rust-resistant bracket included)
- DebrisGuard Funnel
Easy to Read Design:
- Jumbo Size
- Bright Markings
- High Visibility Float
- Water Magnification
- Numbering visible up to 50 feet away