EZRead is the world's most popular brand of rain gauge. Don't leave out in freezing temperature. This product is for rain measurement only.
- Precisely calibrated for true ratings.
- Easily mounts in ground or on fence. (Rust-resistant bracket included)
- DebrisGuard Funnel
Easy to Read Design:
- Jumbo Size
- Bright Markings
- High Visibility Float
- Water Magnification
- Numbering visible up to 50 feet away
Excellent light timer for Christmas lights. Lamps, radios, televisions, indoor Christmas lights, appliances. Automatically turns ON/OFF items in the home. Gives the home a "lived in" look while away.
- COLOR: White
- OUTLETS: 1
- OUTLET TYPE: Polarized (2-prong)
- REPEAT SCHEDULE: Daily
- VARIABLE TIMING: 30 minute increments
- ON/OFF: Manual ON/TIMER switch
- ENERGY SAVINGS: Works with CFLs and LED lamps
- MANUFACTURER: Tork
- PART NUMBER: 403A2
The Voltek 37 LED Swivel Work Light is designed with a magnetic base and hanger, to allow you to have a light anywhere you need it!
- 37 LED Light
- Swivel Stand
- Magnetic Base
- Fold Out Hanging Hook
- 6 to 8 Hour Battery Life!
**Color will vary!Learn More
Non-woven, premium synthetic material. Absorbent and machine washable. Steel handle with hanger hole. Special wringer sleeve. Your hands never touch water!
- Special wringer sleeve so hands do not touch water.
- 11” long non-woven, synthetic textile strips.
- Absorbent and washable.
- Extra long life.
- 48" steel handle with hanger hole.
Tide's reinventing the way you do laundry! New Tide Pods is a multi-dimensional laundry detergent that cleans, fights stains, and brightens in one. No more pouring. No more lugging. No more spills. Just toss one in—it's that easy!
- Works in Both Machine Types - Standard & HE
- Dissolves Quickly in Hot or Cold
- 1 pac = 1 load
- Use 2 pacs for heavily soiled loads
Ingredient List: Contains Nonionic and Anionic Surfactants, Ethoxylated Polyethylene Polyamine (Polymer) and Enzymes.
Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. May irritate eyes. Do not get in eyes. Close the package and handle with dry hands. First Aid Treatment: Contains nonionic and anionic surfactants, PPE and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glass of water or milk and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. If on skin or clothing, remove contaminated clothing and rinse with water.Learn More