The Roebic Leach and Drain Field Opener is a concentrated declogger and one bottle will treat drain field tanks up to 1500 gallons.
- Concentrated formula
- Use in septic systems, shower and laundry drains
- Safe for all types of pipes
- Certified biodegradable
- Easy to use
- 32 Ounces
Roots can cause major problems to your pipes and then can cost a lot of money to get fixed. Take precautions and use the Roebic Foaming Root Killer to clear roots from clogged drains.
- For severe recurring root problems
- Clears roots from pipes and stops new growth
- Will not harm surrounding trees
- Safe for all types of plumbing
- No Copper Sulfate
- Once a year treatment
- Easy to use - Pour in Toilet and Flush
K-77 Root Killer can be used as needed to kill troublesome roots, thereby restoring proper working order to the system. This product works without harming surrounding trees, ground cover, or the natural bacterial content of the septic tank or cesspool. However, if your system has no flow at all, then you should first have the system mechanically cleaned out before treating with K-77 Root Killer. The reason for this is if K-77 Root Killer cannot get to the roots, it cannot kill them. K-77 Root Killer should clear your system of roots in anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. The time it takes depends on the severity of your root problem, and where in the system the root problem is occurring. If you do need to have the system rooted out, wait 3 to 4 weeks after this is done before applying the K-77 Root Killer.
- Keeps lines free from clogging tree and shrub roots
- Roots seek out small openings in pipe lines in search of water
- Once penetrated, rapid growth causes blockage
- Fast and easy to use
- 2 Pounds
Effectively repels rodents for up to 3 months with a woodsy scent that you'll find refreshing, but they'll find extremely offensive. Safe around kids and pets. Environmentally-friendly, 98% biodegradable. 10 oz. box. 1 box contains 4 pouches.
- More effeective than poisons
- All natural
- Non toxic
- Safe around humans and pets
- Keeps mice out
- Only EPA registered for indoor use
- Freshens the air while it protects
Use in garages, sheds, barns, pantries, cabins, RVs, boats and dog kennels.
Safe For Human, Pets and The Environment, Only EPA Evaluated and Approved Botanical Repellent.
10 oz. box. 1 box contains 4 pouches.
Made in the United StatesLearn More
- Pack of 4
- This sulfuric acid drain opener is ideal for sinks, tubs, showers, and septic laterals
- Instantly creates heat to dissolve clog producing waste and provides for free running drains in freezing weather
- Will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts
- Never use with, before, or after, any other drain cleaner or chemical
- Read the label for warnings and directions before using
The new Swiffer WetJet gives you a deep clean on virtually any floor in up to half the time. With a new dual-nozzle sprayer and a stronger pole, this all-in-one mopping system breaks up and dissolves tough messes better than a mop and bucket. Plus its cleaning solution is designed to penetrate layers of dirt, absorb dirt and grime into the WetJet pad, and lock it away for good. And now you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with the larger scrubby strip.Learn More
Spray: Pre-Mixed Cleaning Solution Dissolves Tough, Greasy Stains and Sticky Dirt. Clean: Wetjet Powers Through and Cleans Dirty Floors. Scrub: Tough Spot Scrubbing Strip Removes Even Greasy Dirt and Dried-On Gunk. Trap: Absorbent Multi-Layered Cleaning Pad Pulls and Locks Dirt and Dirty Water Forever So You Don't Push It Around Like With A Mop and Bucket. When Finished Cleaning Just Throw The Dirt Away.Learn More
RID-X® Septic System Treatment contains billions of 100% natural active bacteria and enzymes that have been scientifically proven to digest household waste. By adding RID-X, you restore the delicate balance of beneficial bacteria and enzymes that are needed to help keep your system operating at full efficiency.Learn More