Regular Price: $8.99
Special Price: $6.99
LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.Learn More
The Roebic Soap, Grease and Paper Digester is designed to break down soap and detergent build up in drains for showers and septic tanks cesspools. This formula is certified biodegradable by the Scientific Certification Systems.
- Degrades soaps, grease and paper
- Use in septic systems, shower and laundry drains
- Safe for all types of pipes
- Certified biodegradable
- Biodegradability is achieved in 10 days
- Easy to use
- 32 Ounces
Easy-to-use K-37 Septic Tank Treatment keeps your septic tank running smoothly. K-37 Septic Tank Treatment works in both your septic tank and drain fields, preventing clogging and unpleasant odors in your septic system.
- Prevents Clogs and Back Ups
- 1 Bottle Treats 1500 gallons
- 1 Quart
The Roebic Main Line Cleaner is designed as a concentrated bacterial waste degrading product for any sewer line, clears fats, grease sludge and paper from any Septic or Sewer System.
- Naturally breaks down waste
- Breaks down in Sewer and Septic Pipes
- Digests paper, fats and grease
- Ideal for low flow toilets
- Safe for all pipes and the environment
- Easy to use
- 32 Ounces
$6.97Prevent Septic BackupsSeptic Tank CleanerOvertime your septic tank can build up organic material. Septic Tank Cleaner is a all natural bacteria based product used to reduce solids in your septic tank. Using Septic Tank Cleaner will help prevent costly septic backups.
- Pour 16 oz. of Septic Tank Cleaner down toilet and flush 2 times.
- Use Septic Tank Cleaner once a month to maintain results. (use when plumbing will not be used)
- Treats a 1500 gallon tank
- Adds bacteria to break up clogs
Unlike mops that may re-deposit dirt on your floors, the WetJet super-absorbent refill pad traps and locks away dirt in its core, cleaning and absorbing messes. When you’re done, just take that pad and throw it and all that dirt away forever.* And you can scrub really tough, dried-on spots or messes with the powerful scrubby strip.Learn More