Liquids - Cleaners
CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner powerfully cuts through calcium, lime, and other common stains in your kitchen and bathroom, without the use of phosphates, ammonia, or bleach.
- Fast-acting foam spray easily removes calcium, lime, hard water deposits, soap scum, and dirt
- Great for faucets and fixtures, showers, tubs, toilet bowls, sinks, countertops, grout, and caulk
- Safe and effective on ceramic tile, brass, chrome, glass, plastic, stainless steel, and fiberglass
- Formula is EPA-approved, septic-safe, and contains no phosphates, ammonia, or bleach
Regular use of powerful CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner keeps your kitchen and bathroom surfaces clean and stain-free.Learn More
LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.
12 packLearn More
- Since 1882, "The Can-Do Cleanser"
- Premium all-purpose powder & soft cleanser
- NEW trigger spray & foam cleaner
- BKF products clean without bleach—better for stainless steel
- Clean cookware, kitchen & bathroom surfaces
- Remove tough stains, tarnish, rust & lime
CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner is formulated to clean and shine all stainless steel appliances
- Removes dirt, residue, water spots and fingerprints.
- Leaves a streak-free, shiny protective barrier which repels dust, dirt, grime and even finger prints.
Kills 99.9% of bacteria! Continuous cleaning action. Deodorizes. 2-Tablet system. Containing 1.25 oz (35 g) bleach tablet. Concentrated to clean up to 4 months. Powerful blue detergents clean and deodorize. Bleaches away stains. Freshens with every flush. Not harmful to plumbing or septic systems when used as directed.
Directions: It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.
To sanitize, clean, and deodorize:
1. Clean toilet bowl thoroughly including under the rim.
2. Remove toilet tank top. Hold one white plastic pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. Hold one clear pouch away from face. Cut one end open with scissors. (See diagram A). Do not touch chlorine bleach or blue detergent tablet.
3. Flush toilet. Before tank refills, place one blue and one bleach tablet into the right rear corner of the tank. (See diagram B). Discard packaging and wash hands thoroughly.
4. No removal necessary. Simply replace 2000 Flushes Blue plus Bleach tablets when tablets have completely dissolved in the tank. Product should only be used in a toilet that is flushed regularly (at least once a week). Concentrated to clean for up to 4 months and sanitize up to 2 months. Storage and Disposal. Store in original container in areas inaccessible to children in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Do not store at elevated temperatures. Discard empty container in trash.
Ingredients: Active Ingredients: 1, 3-Dichloro-5, 5-Dimethylhyantoin 81.1%, 1,3-Dichloro-5-Ethyl-5-Methylhydantoin, 16.1%, Inert Ingredients: 2.8%, Total: 100.0%, Minimum Available Chlorine, 68.0%.Learn More
Original formula CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover uses a powerful, EPA-approved formula to blast through calcium, lime, and rust on a variety of surfaces, without rubbing or scrubbing.
- Patented formula quickly and easily dissolves calcium deposits, lime scale, and surface rust
- Safe and effective on glass, tile, brick, stucco, fiberglass, porcelain, chrome, and stainless steel
- Use on tubs, toilets, sinks, shower heads, and other bathroom and kitchen fixtures
- Great for appliances, including coffee pots, humidifiers, dishwashers, and washing machines
- Non-abrasive formula is septic safe and uses no phosphates, ammonia, or bleach
Safe, fast-acting CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover quickly zaps calcium deposits, lime scale, and rust, leaving surfaces clean as new.Learn More
Bar Keepers Friend Liquid®, previously known as Shiny Sinks Plus, is the only liquid cleanser with lime removers. Trust Bar Keepers Friend Liquid to clean even the most stubborn rust and mineral stains down to the shine without scratching. Bar Keepers Friend Liquid's special formula cleans stainless steel, fiberglass, porcelain, imitation marble, stovetops, countertops, pots and pans, bathroom tile, tubs, and toilets--plus a whole lot more!
Recommended for diminishing stainless steel scratches. Bar Keepers Friend Liquid is also recommended for cleaning Artisan, Blanco, Delta Faucet, Eljer, Elkay, Franke, Keidel, MIXA, Nantucket, Rachiele, Revere, Wedgwood, and Whiterock premium sinks.Learn More
CLR Septic System Treatment is a state-of-the-art, industrial strength treatment that will prevent septic back-ups and keep your drain field flowing freely.
- Patented process stabilizes the healthy bacteria necessary for optimal septic system function
- Breaks down stubborn organic waste, including detergents, soaps, oils, grease, and paper
- Formula contains no detergents or preservatives, and was created in partnership with the EPA
- Fast-acting formula is safe for use in all pipes, boats, and RVs
Unlike standard septic system treatments, CLR Septic System Treatment can be poured in any drain or toilet, at any time of day, with no waiting after use. Regular use will keep your septic system, drains, and pipes working smoothly.Learn More