Liquids - Cleaners
- Since 1882, "The Can-Do Cleanser"
- Premium all-purpose powder & soft cleanser
- NEW trigger spray & foam cleaner
- BKF products clean without bleach—better for stainless steel
- Clean cookware, kitchen & bathroom surfaces
- Remove tough stains, tarnish, rust & lime
Professional formula is effective on both new and old water-based or oil-based stains. Easily removes coffee, soda, wine, ink, greasy food, blood, make-up, pet stains and more. Unique formula contains odor neutralizer and light fragrance, leaving your room smelling fresh.Learn More
Bar Keepers Friend Liquid®, previously known as Shiny Sinks Plus, is the only liquid cleanser with lime removers. Trust Bar Keepers Friend Liquid to clean even the most stubborn rust and mineral stains down to the shine without scratching. Bar Keepers Friend Liquid's special formula cleans stainless steel, fiberglass, porcelain, imitation marble, stovetops, countertops, pots and pans, bathroom tile, tubs, and toilets--plus a whole lot more!
Recommended for diminishing stainless steel scratches. Bar Keepers Friend Liquid is also recommended for cleaning Artisan, Blanco, Delta Faucet, Eljer, Elkay, Franke, Keidel, MIXA, Nantucket, Rachiele, Revere, Wedgwood, and Whiterock premium sinks.Learn More
Lestoil 28 oz. cleans and neutralizes greasy spills and spatters from a variety of fabrics and services. Lestoil is a necessity for workshops and garages. Lestoil is a concentrated cleaner and only requires a small amount to clean, use full strength for tough cleaning jobs.
- Multi-surface cleaner
- Concentrated, heavy duty formula removes oil, grease and dirt stains
- Use full strength and rinse immediately for tough stains
- Easy pour bottle
Bowl Fresh Plus has a powerful water-activated fragrance that freshens the bathroom with every flush. Case of 24 individual deodorizers, each lasting up to 4 weeks.
- Over the rim toilet freshener and cleaner
- Improved formula enhances cleaning and stainfighting action
- Cleans with oxygen bleach and detergents
- Easy to use - just hang on toilet rim
- Pleasantly scented deodorizer
- No mess in tank
- Contains no phosphates
CLR Stainless Steel Cleaner is formulated to clean and shine all stainless steel appliances
- Removes dirt, residue, water spots and fingerprints.
- Leaves a streak-free, shiny protective barrier which repels dust, dirt, grime and even finger prints.
There’s a reason this powerful disinfectant cleaner has been in your family for generations: it works. Since 1929, Original Pine-Sol® has been cleaning America’s toughest stains, grease and grime. You’ll experience that distinctive crisp, clean pine scent every time you use it to clean, deodorize and disinfect your home.
As Original Pine-Sol® Cleaner kills germs and rapidly cuts dirt and grease on hard surfaces, you’ll know you’re getting the real clean. One bottle can be diluted with water to clean nearly every surface in the house, making it the go-to, multipurpose cleaner for your entire home. Bring back the smell of clean you remember from your childhood, and trust Original Pine-Sol® Cleaner to leave your home protected and pristine.
- Powerfully cleans
- Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent
- Removes tough grease and dirt
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Disinfects against Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Influenza A virus (Hong Kong strain) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
General Cleaning and Deodorizing: Use ¼ cup per gallon of water. No rinsing required except on rubber or asphalt tile. For tough jobs, use full strength and rinse immediately. For no-wax floors, only use diluted and rinse.*
Disinfecting: Apply with a clean sponge or cloth, full-strength on hard, nonporous surfaces. Wet surface, let stand 10 minutes, and then rinse. For heavily soiled surfaces, remove excess dirt first.
Toilet Bowls: Pour ½ cup in the bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim.
Laundry: Rub in full-strength on grease spots or heavily soiled areas before washing. For extra cleaning and deodorizing power, add ½ cup to load. Use only on white or colorfast fabrics.
*Do not use on marble, aluminum, or wood that is unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn.Learn More
CLR Septic System Treatment is a state-of-the-art, industrial strength treatment that will prevent septic back-ups and keep your drain field flowing freely.
- Patented process stabilizes the healthy bacteria necessary for optimal septic system function
- Breaks down stubborn organic waste, including detergents, soaps, oils, grease, and paper
- Formula contains no detergents or preservatives, and was created in partnership with the EPA
- Fast-acting formula is safe for use in all pipes, boats, and RVs
Unlike standard septic system treatments, CLR Septic System Treatment can be poured in any drain or toilet, at any time of day, with no waiting after use. Regular use will keep your septic system, drains, and pipes working smoothly.Learn More
Original formula CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover uses a powerful, EPA-approved formula to blast through calcium, lime, and rust on a variety of surfaces, without rubbing or scrubbing.
- Patented formula quickly and easily dissolves calcium deposits, lime scale, and surface rust
- Safe and effective on glass, tile, brick, stucco, fiberglass, porcelain, chrome, and stainless steel
- Use on tubs, toilets, sinks, shower heads, and other bathroom and kitchen fixtures
- Great for appliances, including coffee pots, humidifiers, dishwashers, and washing machines
- Non-abrasive formula is septic safe and uses no phosphates, ammonia, or bleach
Safe, fast-acting CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover quickly zaps calcium deposits, lime scale, and rust, leaving surfaces clean as new.Learn More