Liquids - Cleaners
Professional formula is effective on both new and old water-based or oil-based stains. Easily removes coffee, soda, wine, ink, greasy food, blood, make-up, pet stains and more. Unique formula contains odor neutralizer and light fragrance, leaving your room smelling fresh.Learn More
LIQUID FIRE drain line opener provides professional results cleaning drain lines in sinks, tubs, shower stalls, and septic systems. It works faster and more effectively than most other popular cleaners and is more economical because less material is required to do the job.
LIQUID FIRE in a clogged or slow flowing drain reacts instantly creating heat that in no time dissolves clog producing waste. It can actually thaw frozen drain lines.
LIQUID FIRE will not harm plastic or steel pipes when used in recommended amounts, and in professionally installed plumbing.
12 packLearn More
- Since 1882, "The Can-Do Cleanser"
- Premium all-purpose powder & soft cleanser
- NEW trigger spray & foam cleaner
- BKF products clean without bleach—better for stainless steel
- Clean cookware, kitchen & bathroom surfaces
- Remove tough stains, tarnish, rust & lime
Bar Keepers Friend Liquid®, previously known as Shiny Sinks Plus, is the only liquid cleanser with lime removers. Trust Bar Keepers Friend Liquid to clean even the most stubborn rust and mineral stains down to the shine without scratching. Bar Keepers Friend Liquid's special formula cleans stainless steel, fiberglass, porcelain, imitation marble, stovetops, countertops, pots and pans, bathroom tile, tubs, and toilets--plus a whole lot more!
Recommended for diminishing stainless steel scratches. Bar Keepers Friend Liquid is also recommended for cleaning Artisan, Blanco, Delta Faucet, Eljer, Elkay, Franke, Keidel, MIXA, Nantucket, Rachiele, Revere, Wedgwood, and Whiterock premium sinks.Learn More
Original formula CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover uses a powerful, EPA-approved formula to blast through calcium, lime, and rust on a variety of surfaces, without rubbing or scrubbing.
- Patented formula quickly and easily dissolves calcium deposits, lime scale, and surface rust
- Safe and effective on glass, tile, brick, stucco, fiberglass, porcelain, chrome, and stainless steel
- Use on tubs, toilets, sinks, shower heads, and other bathroom and kitchen fixtures
- Great for appliances, including coffee pots, humidifiers, dishwashers, and washing machines
- Non-abrasive formula is septic safe and uses no phosphates, ammonia, or bleach
Safe, fast-acting CLR Calcium, Lime, & Rust Remover quickly zaps calcium deposits, lime scale, and rust, leaving surfaces clean as new.Learn More
One can does it all! The best professional powdered cleanser since 1882. The unique formula in Bar Keepers Friend gently removes stains other cleansers can't. It will even remove rust, and is great for cleaning stainless steel. If you're looking for a cleanser you can trust to clean your stainless steel, porcelain, ceramic tile, plastic, copper, china, fiberglass, imitation marble, tile, grout, chrome, and composition sinks--trust Bar Keepers Friend. Bar Keepers Friend, the Can Do Cleanser! Our motto is, "Once Tried, Always Used! Bar Keepers Friend will be your "cleaning friend" for life!"Learn More
There’s a reason this powerful disinfectant cleaner has been in your family for generations: it works. Since 1929, Original Pine-Sol® has been cleaning America’s toughest stains, grease and grime. You’ll experience that distinctive crisp, clean pine scent every time you use it to clean, deodorize and disinfect your home.
As Original Pine-Sol® Cleaner kills germs and rapidly cuts dirt and grease on hard surfaces, you’ll know you’re getting the real clean. One bottle can be diluted with water to clean nearly every surface in the house, making it the go-to, multipurpose cleaner for your entire home. Bring back the smell of clean you remember from your childhood, and trust Original Pine-Sol® Cleaner to leave your home protected and pristine.
- Powerfully cleans
- Deodorizes and has a clean, fresh scent
- Removes tough grease and dirt
- Kills 99.9% of germs
- Disinfects against Salmonella enterica, Staphylococcus aureus, Influenza A virus (Hong Kong strain) and Trichophyton mentagrophytes (Athlete’s Foot Fungus)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
General Cleaning and Deodorizing: Use ¼ cup per gallon of water. No rinsing required except on rubber or asphalt tile. For tough jobs, use full strength and rinse immediately. For no-wax floors, only use diluted and rinse.*
Disinfecting: Apply with a clean sponge or cloth, full-strength on hard, nonporous surfaces. Wet surface, let stand 10 minutes, and then rinse. For heavily soiled surfaces, remove excess dirt first.
Toilet Bowls: Pour ½ cup in the bowl and brush thoroughly, including under the rim.
Laundry: Rub in full-strength on grease spots or heavily soiled areas before washing. For extra cleaning and deodorizing power, add ½ cup to load. Use only on white or colorfast fabrics.
*Do not use on marble, aluminum, or wood that is unfinished, unsealed, unpainted, waxed, oiled or worn.Learn More
- Oxygen boosters lift out embedded dirt, bacteria and allergens
- Gentle on carpet and safe to use on wool and wool blend carpets
- Super concentrated carpet cleaning solution – clean up to twice as much carpet as other brands
- Dries without leaving a waxy or sticky residue so your carpets can stay cleaner longer
- Cleans four to eight averaged sized rooms
$1.99Sometimes it takes a one-two combo to get a toilet bowl sparkling clean. Clorox® Toilet Bowl Cleaner - with Bleach features the disinfecting power of Clorox® Bleach to kill 99.9% of germs. Its unique wide dispensing nozzle delivers that cleaning power under the bowl rim. Yep, a one-two punch to destroy the germs caused by your #1 and #2 activity. Learn More