Specific Area Message Encoding (S.A.M.E): Responds to All NOAA / NWS / DOD Hazard Alerts and Warnings Alert Indicator Lights Advisory, Watch, or Warning Integrated Portable Radio: Drop in design 7 Digitally Tuned Channels: Receive NWS stations from 50 to 70 miles away Always On: External AC Adapter Included Dimensions: 7.75" x 3" x 1.5" Power requirements: 3 x AA (not included) AC Adapter (included) NOAA Range: 50 Miles
Comes in Red or Camo.Learn More
Springfield's Deluxe Wireless Weather Forecaster displays current weather conditions and forecasts upcoming weather conditions. Featuring barometric weather forecast with icons, heat index and dew point readings, calendar and moon phase and a minimum/maximum temperature, barometric pressure and humidity memory, this device is sure to give you all the weather information you need and more. A programmable temperature alert allows you to receive an alert when you need to be aware of temperature conditions. One remote sensor is included. The outdoor unit is rated to -40 degrees F when using lithium ion batteries.Learn More
- Anemometer measures wind speed and direction.
- Thermometer tracks indoor and outdoor temperature so you know what to wear in the morning.
- Sophiscated electronic brain compiles heat index and wind chill data to paint a clearer picture of the current weather.
- Humidity sensors tip you off to humid days.
- LCD display coordinates data from up to two additional sensors for the most detailed information.
- Requires four AA batteries (not included)
- Additional sensors sold seperately
- Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty
- Model no. 2752
Regular Price: $39.99
Special Price: $24.99
This Station Learns! Please allow 3-4 weeks for barometer calibration to generate an accurate forecast.
- ATOMIC time and date (auto sets)
- 12/24 hour time with snooze alarm and alarm icon
- Charge mobile devices with USB charging port on back:
- Output 1A (Charging cord not included)
- Calendar: month, day, date
- Heat index and dew point
- Color forecast: sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rainy, stormy
- 12 hour forecast based on changing barometric pressure
- IN / OUT temp. (°F / °C) & humidity (%RH) with MIN / MAX
- Light up display with press of button using battery power OR continuous light using AC adapter with ON /OFF option
- LCD light dimmer for nighttime use
- Low battery icon for weather station and sensor
- Sits on desktop or tabletop
- Atlantic Time (AST)
- Eastern Time (EST)
- Central Time (CST)
- Mountain Time (MST)
- Pacific Time (PST)
- Alaskan Time (AKT)
- Hawaiian Time (HAT)
Specifications Wireless Outdoor & Indoor Relative Humidity Range: 1% to 99% Wireless Outdoor Temperature Range: -40°F to 140°F (-29°C to 60°C) Indoor Temperature Range: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C) Adjusts for Daylight Saving Time Automatically Transmission Range: Up to 200 Ft Receiver: Included 5.0V AC Adapter for primary power with battery backup Wireless Sensor: 2 "AA" kaline Batteries (not included) Battery life 24 months