For cutting and shaping on soft and hard woods, fiberglass, plastics and laminates (not metal.) This versatile wheel is coated with tungsten carbide grit for long life. It is coated on both sides, so it cuts and finishes in one operation.
- Cuts 33% deeper than former Cutting/Shaping Wheel...up to 1/2"
- Ideal for cutting and shaping soft and hard woods, it can also be used on fiberglass, plastics and laminates.
- Wheel coated with tungsten carbide grit for long life.
- Coated on both sides, so it cuts and finishes in one operation.
Product User Tips
- Use the edge of the wheel for cutting and slotting.
- Use the "face" of the wheel for shaping.
- Do not use on metal.
- For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
- Bit Diameter (Inch): 1-1/4"
- Bit Diameter (MM): 31,8 mm
- Color Code: Red
- Description: Cutting/Shaping Wheel
- Serviceable: No
- Shank Diameter: 1/8", 3,2 mm
- Thickness: .070", 1.8 mm
- Model Number: 543
SKU 002671686 Model 543 Weight 0.5000 Color N/A Size N/A
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Robert Bosch Tool, Dremel Cutting/Shapening Wheel, 543
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question