Glyphosate is a non-selective, post-emergent herbicide that provides systematic control of a broad range of annual and perennial weeds, woody brush, and trees. Formulated with the same active ingredient as RoundUp (41% Glyphosate), and a surfactant to provide destruction of plants with just one bottle.
Read entire label. Follow all label guidelines and restrictions.
Can be used on RoundUp Ready Corn, Soybeans, and Cotton.
Formulated with a fully loaded surfactant.
Rainfast if applied at least two hours before rain.
Safe for domestic animals when used as instructed. Gastrointestinal irritation may result of consumed in large quantities or if freshly sprayed vegetation is consumed.
Effective on hundreds of herbaceous plants. For a complete list, see label.
41+ disperses throughout the plant from the point of contact to the root system.
Visible signs of effective application are gradual wilting and yellowing of the plant, and complete browning of emerged growth. Deterioration of underground plant components will result. Occurs within 2 to 4 days for most annual weeds and 7 or more days for most perennial weeds.
- 41+ mixes readily with water as a foliar spray to control or destroy most herbaceous plants.
- Application Equipment: Most standard handheld, field-type, or industrial sprayers in accordance with label instructions.
- Apply once vegetation has emerged (unless otherwise specified) and is as described on label.
- Very cool or cloudy weather after application can slow destructive activity and delay visible effects of control.
- Avoid contact with desirable plants and trees, foliage, green stems, exposed non-woody roots or fruit of crops, as destruction may result.
- Wear protective clothing and gear when handling.
- Do not apply directly to water, areas where surface water is present or intertidal areas lower than high water mark.
- Use caution to not contaminate water when cleaning equipment or disposing of wash waters.
- Glyphosate in the form of its isopropylamine salt (41.0%)
- Inactive ingredients (59.0%)
- Compatible handheld and backpack sprayers, and protective gear available through Rural King.
- Rural King Hand Sprayer, 1 gallon
- Roundup Sprayer, 2 gallon
- Solo Backpack Sprayer, 4 Gallon
We are unable to ship this to the following states: NV, UT and WV
SKU 62580238 Model 10000940 Weight 375.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $299.70
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- Good product, good price Review by Olive Guy
Price Value Quality
I use on orchard floors and it works great. I am able to use a little less solution than other brands, and the cost is less too.
(Posted on 6/26/2015)
- great product Review by diesel06
Value Quality Price
I used this in both round up ready soybeans and corn with great results. Had no weed control issues. It takes 1 quart (32oz) per acre, but for the money, WAY cheaper than name brand round up or other generics.
(Posted on 7/16/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Panorama Landscaping on Oct 11, 2013 9:12:20 AMHello,
That would really be up to what pest are you trying to clear because different plants call for different percentages. This can be found: http://www.ruralking.com/media/blfa_files/Drexel.pdf
In this label you will not only find what percentages are recommended for what plants but also the amount of product needed to be mixed with the amount of water for the desired percentage.
If you have any more questions about this product or any other on the site please feel free to email us back or give us a call at 1-800-561-1752.
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Oct 11, 2013 9:12:20 AM