Hum-AC™ 820 is a general-purpose non-ionic surfactant and Humectant of the Alkylpolyethoxyethanol type surface active agents. It can be used with most insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, acaricides, defoliants, desiccants, and wettable powders to improve performance of the active spray ingredient by giving them more uniform distribution and better wetting of the plant surface.
Functions and Benefits
- A high quality general-purpose Humectant and non-ionic surface active agent blend containing an 80% surfactant load.
- Designed for use with a broad range of pesticides where the addition of a high quality non-ionic surfactant is recommended.
- Promotes spray moisture retention to make application of active ingredient(s) more available for plant uptake.
- Contains anti-foaming agents to speed load time.
- Excellent wetting and spreading characteristics allow better pesticide performance.
- Hum-AC 820 can be used anywhere a high quality surfactant may aid in the effectiveness of the pesticide.
SKU 11464088 Model HUMAC 820 Weight 8.0000 Color No Size 1 GAL Width N/A In Store Only No Price $9.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Great Review by Zuni House
Quality Price Value
On time, great price, good product.
(Posted on 9/20/2014)
- works good Review by Bud
Quality Price Value
Good product, and decent priced. Mixes well, doesn't foam up tank, and clings and breaks down waxy on the plants for spray to stay on and work.
(Posted on 7/23/2014)
- Good product Review by acbrown
Price Value Quality
So far, seems to work fine with the pond chemicals(Reward and Cutrine plus) I've mixed it with.
(Posted on 5/30/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsDear Rural King,
Could you please tell me how much of this is added to a gallon of herbicide (CrossBow)?
Question by: Mike on May 1, 2014 7:01:11 PMHello Mike,
This is the manufacturer's response to your question.
The rate of Humac 820 is 1 pint-1 qt. per 100 gal of spray mixture. Crossbow can be used at 1 gal to 4 gal. per 100 gal of water. So I would use the qt rate of Humac per 100 gl of spray mixture.Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on May 1, 2014 7:01:11 PM