The Black Bull 5 Speed Drill Press, with laser centering device, allows you to drill true and exact holes more conveniently than with a handheld drill. This bench-top, cast iron Drill Press has the power to drill through metal, wood and other materials. The stationary bit with a 1/2 inch chuck capacity, provides accuracy and control. The 6.25 inch, rack and pinion worktable raises and lowers easily, and rotates 45 degrees to the right or left, allowing you to drill perfect right angles and consistent repetitive holes. The Black Bull 5 Speed Drill Press is ideal for use in the home shop on woodworking, metalworking, or do-it-yourself projects. This 5 Speed Drill Press has 5 quick change speed settings with a minimum speed of 620 RPM, and a maximum speed of 3,100 RPM. The worktable can raise and lower up to 9 inches. The large, front mounted power button is easily to manipulate, even when wearing gloves. For additional safety and stability the drill press can be bolted to a bench top.
- Features a laser centering device for finding exact center
- Compact bench-top model can be bolted to a bench top for stability
- 5 belt speed adjustment settings: 620 rpm min to 3,100 rpm max speed
- Cast iron table, base and drill body
- 8 in. swing / 2 inch stroke / ½ inch chuck
- Front mounted safety power switch
- 6.25 in. square rack and pinion worktable rotates 90 degrees left or right
- Worktable easily raises and lowers up to 9 in.
- Enclosed fan cooled motor
- 1/4 HP motor / 2.5 amps / 250 watts / 120 v / 60 hz
- Overall size: 17 in. L x 10 in.W x 22.5 in. H
- Weight: 25 lbs
SKU 043800461 Model DP5UL Weight 28.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $116.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Black Bull Drill Press 5 Speed Bench Top DP5UL
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question