- Now comes with riggings in box.
- VIPER weighs 32 lbs. (Excluding front rigging).
- Easier to propel and transport.
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom backs and accessories.
- Back height adjustable from 18" - 20".
- Carbon steel black powder coated frame double coated for an attractive, chip-proof, maintainable finish.
- Comes standard with "flip up" anti-tippers.
- Composite steel lined front receiver is angled so the arm will lock into place every time.
- The front mounted release lever can be flipped up or down depending on the patients needs.
- Durable, heavy gauge flame retardant nylon upholstery resists mildew and bacteria.
- Nylon, padded armrests provide added patient comfort.
- Flip-back arms allow for easy transfer.
- Composite Mag-style wheels with aluminum hand rims are lightweight and maintenance free.
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability.
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi-level.
- Composite footplates with heel loops are durable and lightweight.
- Front caster forks are adjustable in 3 positions.
- Urethane rear tires and casters offer superior performance, smoother ride and are lightweight.
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks.
- Color: Black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SKU 14842207 Model L414DDA SF Weight 47.1600 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $540.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!