- Welded steel frame.
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism.
- When brake is engaged, the brake stopper hits the wheel and the wheels cannot roll.
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance.
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages when patient stumbles.
- Height adjustable in 1" increments.
- Width adjustable.
- Adjustable brake spring tension.
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller which provides maximum support and improved posture.
- Skid resistant, non-marring, easy rolling neoprene wheels. Ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
- Folds easily and stands on its own in the folded position.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SKU 014839526 Model CE 1000 XL Weight 22.7000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $416.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Drive Medical, Bariatric Anterior Safety Roller, CE 1000 XL
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question