- Ankle Prompts prevents legs from scissoring.
- Seat Harness supports patients who cannot stand completely on their own.
- Pelvic Stabilizer supports and stabilizes the pelvis.
- Positioning Bar provides adjustable depth.
- Vertical handgrips provides alternate handgrip position, posterior models only.
- Variable Resistance Tabs controls the speed of the gait trainer and aligns an asymmetrical gait pattern.
- One-Directional Rear Wheels allows only forward mobility, posterior models only.
- Swivel Wheel Locking Bracket provides option to lock swivel wheels.
- Weight Capacity: 400 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on the Frame
SKU 014843278 Model CO 2100 Weight 30.0000 Color N/A Size N/A
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Drive Medical, Comet Anterior Gait Trainer (Pediatric), CO 2100
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question