- Combines the features of a rollator or transport chair in one unit.
- An individual can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a care giver.
- The Duet has locking flip up armrests and a flip down footrest to aid the user while the Duet is used in the transport chair mode.
- A safety lock release is used to store the arms and a velcro strap is used to store the footrest while using the Duet for ambulation.
- The tool-free two position contoured padded back rest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Duet in an ambulatory or transport chair mode.
- Easy release loop locks.Comfortable padded seat with a large underseat pouch for safe storage of personal items.
- Inside the pouch is a handle to aid with the folding.
- The folding frame has a lock out feature to insure the unit stays open while in use and insures the unit will stay folded during transport.
- Large 8 inch casters are used for both indoor and outdoor activities.
- Weighs only 19 lbs.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
SKU 014842004 Model 795BU Weight 25.6000 Color N/A Size N/A
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Drive Medical, Duet Transport Chair/Rollator (Burgundy), 795BU
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question