Blue Streak Wheelchair
- The Blue Streak 18" Wheelchair with Flip Back Desk Arms and Swing Away Footrests by Drive Medical has an attractive blue, powder coated frame which is reinforced with a black cross brace for added durability and safety.
- The solid rubber tires are mounted on composite wheels to provide durability, low maintenance, and a smooth, stable ride over most surfaces.
- The nylon upholstery is durable, lightweight and easy to clean.
- Comes standard with, flip back padded desk arm, swing away footrest, plastic footplates and calf strap for added comfort.
- The Drive Medical Universal Cup Holder by Drive Medical has a clamp that allows cup holder to swivel while keeping contents level.
- It easily attaches to wheelchairs, rollators or walkers with tubing diameter from 5/8"-1" and comes with a special clamp insert to accommodate different size tubing.
Universal Swivel Cup Holder
Deluxe Wheelchair Carry Pouch
- This Large, Deluxe Wheelchair Carry Pouch by Drive Medical easily attaches to wheelchairs.
- It is made of durable, easy to clean nylon and comes with a large, zippered pocket and mesh pockets with Velcro closing provide an easy and secure transportation of personal items.
2" Gel "E" Wheelchair Seat Cushion
- The General Use Gel "E" 2" Seat Cushion by Drive Medical is a pressure reducing cushion, designed to assist in the prevention, treatment and management of pressure ulcers.
- The viscous gel bladder provides optimized pressure reduction, support and comfort.
- The removable and replaceable zippered cover is made from a, urethane coated, nylon cover top, that is water resistant and vapor permeable and the base is vinyl for durability.
SKU 014844496 Model WK1 Weight 0.0100 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $508.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Drive Medical, Mobility Safety Solution Wheelchair, WK1
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question