- Fills cracks up to 1/8" wide
- coverage is 250-350 Square feet.
- EZ stir polymer modified formula
- Provides a skid resistant surface
- Made with super tough XL admixture
- Weather resistant
- 3 year protection
- Dries black
- Actually 4.75 gallons
SKU 070020104 Model 25735/15735 Weight 55.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $15.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- flakes off Review by james
Price Value Quality
put on last september and needs to resurfaced
(Posted on 9/24/14)
- DOSEN''T HOLD UP Review by BILLIE
Quality Price Value
THIS PRODUCT WAS SPREAD OVER DRIVEWAY LAST SUMMER- iT IN NO WAY HELD UP- THE DRIVEWAY NEEDS TO BE COATED AGAIN NOW ! DON'T BUY THIS PRODUCT.
(Posted on 5/27/14)
- driveway sealer Review by matt brey
Value Quality Price
would not buy, apply 07-2013, did not last 4 months, it shows a 3year plan, not worth the time, hire a service co. , that has a large bulk tank better deal - better guaranteed
(Posted on 4/4/14)
- I just spread 26 buckets on my driveway. It did not all dry the same color. Review by Philip K Davis
Value Quality Price
It did stir easily and spread nicely. I am disappointed that it didn't all dry the same color. I don't know whether some of the buckets came from different batches or what but it should all dry the same color.
(Posted on 10/19/13)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on Driveway Sealer E-z Stir Hdfill 3yr
- From Bob at 8/12/12 9:25 AM
- From paul a. at 9/20/12 12:35 AM
- From paul a. at 9/20/12 10:46 AM
- From Mike at 9/2/13 9:45 AM
- From Philip K Davis at 10/19/13 6:03 PM
- Q: I just put 26 buckets on a rather lengthy driveway. Some of it dried a different color of black than the rest. Why is this?
- Show Answer
- A: Hello,
I talked to the manufacturer they said that it can be a number of thing. It could be because of the temperature. Also they said that there is a black pigment that is put into each back but not every batch's pigment is the same. They said that with the quantity of buckets. They said that you can open a claim with them if you need to. Their number is 800-394-0047.
- Do you find this question helpful? Yes No
Ask Your Own Question