The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help you save time and money. Eliminate the need to have extra people on hand during a remodel, keeping your costs low by reducing labor costs. Shorten installation time and tackle the job yourself. No more bothering your friends every weekend to help you hang drywall.The panel hoist is easy to use. Just roll the hoist into position, and turn the winch handle to raise the panel to the desired height. With an 11 foot lifting height and a full 360 degree swivel tilting cradle this hoist can even lift drywall to a standard ceiling height. Support hooks and outriggers keep the panel from slipping out of place. The easy to use winch is loaded with 1/8 inch steel cable and can be operated with one hand. The Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist can help you hang paneling and drywall in the hardest to reach places, even the ceiling. A backstop on the tripod base keeps the hoist from moving once you have it in place. Constructed of durable all welded steel coated in a durable powder coat paint finish, the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist is resistant to scratching and rust and can hold a single sheet of material weighing up to 150 lbs and measuring up to 4 feet by 16 feet. The 6 Foot extensions for the Pro-Series Drywall and Panel Hoist (item number DWHE6, sold separately) increase the maximum lift to 15 feet, ideal for use in rooms that have high, vaulted, and cathedral ceilings.
- Drywall hoist will help eliminate the need to have extra help on hand during a remodel
- All welded steel construction, heavy duty construction grade cables
- Durable powder coat paint finish resists rust and corrosion
- 5 in. easy rolling casters make it easy to get into position
- 150 lbs., single sheet capacity
- Max. sheet size: 4 x 16 ft.
- Raises material up to 11 ft. high
- Use the optional 6 ft. extension (sold separately) for reaching higher areas
- Tripod base for stability
SKU 10555124 Model DWHOIST Weight 110.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $304.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!