The Small Heated Pet Mat is safe for indoor and outdoor use. It is designed for use in dog houses, garages and other places where your dog needs extra warmth!Product Features:
- Easy to clean
- Built in thermostat
- Safe for your dog
- Constructed of durable and weather resistant high impact ABS plastic
- Designed to automatically heat to your pet's body temperature arange to keep them warm during the cold season
- Thermostatically controlled to help maintain your pet's body temperature
- Custom built-in red indicator light showing when the unit is operating
- Heavy duty "Anti-chew" cord protection to deter your pet from chewing
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use- Manufacturer Guaranteed for one year
SKU 2700405 Model HM-60S Weight 2.2000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $36.98
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Well designed useful product for those of us who have pets spending time where it is cold Review by Donna Harrison
Quality Price Value
Designed to protect the pet using this product - great. Keeps pets who are in a colder climate warm especially older pets with joint issues... Have used this product before... don't quite understand but the previous unit overheated during it's third season.
(Posted on 2/7/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsDoes the mat send out heat when the pet's weight is not on it ? In other words, If used for feral cats in a small cat shelter in the winter, would it send out enough heat to entice a cat to enter the shelter, or would a cat need to bear weight on the mat to discover the heat benefit ? Thank you.Can I use it in his kennel and keep his blankets in the kennel for additional warmth or will it cause a fire hazard?
I think that was what John was asking if by putting straw on top of the mat will it create a fire hazard.Question by: Cindy on Nov 18, 2014 9:47:15 AMHello Cindy,
I reached out to Farm Innovators to check on this and they said that as long as the blankets are on top of the mat it will be fine but you want to make sure they do not get underneath it. Thank you for contacting Rural King. If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Nov 18, 2014 9:47:15 AM