The Farm Innovators 17 inch by 24 inch heated plastic mat can be covered with any material and is designed to eliminate hot spots. The heated mat is designed for dog house, garages or any other place your pet needs extra warmth
- Easy to clean
- Built in thermostat
- Safe for your dog
- Constructed of durable and weather resistant high impact ABS plastic
- Designed to automatically heat to your pet's body temperature arange to keep them warm during the cold season
- Thermostatically controlled to help maintain your pet's body temperature
- Custom built-in red indicator light showing when the unit is operating
- Heavy duty "Anti-chew" cord protection to deter your pet from chewing
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use- Manufacturer Guaranteed for one year
SKU 2700353 Model HM-80M Weight 6.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $49.98
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Works good Review by Davee
Value Quality Price
Kept my feral cat warm in his house all winter last year
(Posted on 10/12/2014)
- Durable & dependable Review by MLC
Quality Price Value
I have used these all winter w sub zero temps at times. They are very durable unlike anything else I have tried. They not only warm the dog, they keep the air warm inside my large, well insulated dog houses. Highly recommend.
(Posted on 5/1/2014)
- good piece of mind Review by scott
Quality Price Value
works wonderful keeps dog warm in single digit temps. I now do't have to worry that she is not warm.
(Posted on 2/5/2014)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: lisa on Dec 10, 2013 2:30:07 PMHello Lisa,
Yes you most certainly can use these mats with an extension cord.
If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Dec 10, 2013 2:30:07 PMQuestion by: tom on Oct 27, 2013 8:36:36 PMHello,
This can be covered with a blanket as long as it is not too thick to allow the heat to come through, however it would not be recommended to cover this unit with straw as it may cause a fire hazard.
If you have any other questions about this product or any other you find on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural KingAnswer by: D.J. (Admin) on Oct 27, 2013 8:36:36 PM