The Femco Large Side Entry Universal Weatherbrake 307020895 installs quickly and easily. It is designed with a heavy vinyl cover, adjustable window flaps, heavy gauge steel frame, big 3 section window and has amply shoulder room for mounting side entry tractors.Product Features:
- Custom Fit: Tailored to the make and model of tractors listed for a tight fit.
- Windshield: Rigid, clear vinyl with a heavy steel frame and no loose gaps to let in cold or wind. Windshield is plate-polished, wrinkle and distortion free for maximum visibility, less eyestrain with flexible plastic side windows.
- Reinforced Vinyl Laminate: Vinyl is resistant to ripping or rotting. Sewn with nylon thread using double lock seams in stress areas reinforced brass grommets.
- Frame: Heavy gauge steel frame with a powder coat finish.
- Installation: Fewer pieces and precision tooled metal parts that slip easily into place. No special tools needed.
- Comes only in the color black.
To measure for your weatherbrake you will need to measure from the top of the tractor to the top of the steering wheel. This will need to measure between 42 inches and 66 inches for this weatherbrake to fit.
See the Pictures listed for tractor model/make fit guide.
SKU 99110325 Model 307020895 Weight 25.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $249.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
- good for the price. Review by gypsyhorse
Price Value Quality
Great unit for the price. Seems about a durable as u can find. ( they don't make them like they used to ). Lots of room to modify since its universal. Much cheaper than the model specific and same materials. Directions STINK. Had to call in twice but the company was OUTSTANDING in helping me out.
(Posted on 1/14/2015)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Dahlas on Oct 29, 2013 8:32:18 PMHello,
I have contacted the manufacturer and this is what they said:
We are not sure if this weatherbrake will fit this tractor as we haven’t sold one for this tractor yet. I have attached a chart for the customer to measure his tractor to check to see if this will work.
I have forwarded the photo to your email for your review. Thank you and have a great day!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Oct 29, 2013 8:32:18 PMQuestion by: Al on Sep 20, 2014 10:30:20 AMHello Al,
From the cowl (top of the hood) to the top of the windshield measures 19.5". If you have any more questions about this product or any other we carry on the site please feel free to call our customer service team at 1-800-561-1752.
Thank you for choosing Rural King!
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Sep 20, 2014 10:30:20 AMHave a Rural King tractor king 254 (jinma 254) with a koyker 160 loader. Will this cab fit? And how much modification must be done?Question by: Ed on Jan 6, 2014 8:07:07 AMHello,
I spoke with the manufacturer. They do not have a specific list of what tractors it would fit. The suggested visiting their website to get the dimensions of which one you would need. Those instructions they gave are listed below. They said that modifications would probably have to be made but it isn't an extensive amount. Have a great day!
Green Square with tractor in it- click
Determine which one you would need based on the dimensions listed
Answer by: D.J. (Admin) on Jan 6, 2014 8:07:07 AM