Whether burning wood or coal, our largest indoor furnace Heat system, the Fire Chief FC1100, will keep you warm during the coldest winter. Fire Chief Indoor Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360° Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Wood furnace is pre-wired for easy installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability. Comfortably heats up to approximately 5000 square feet*
- Quality Heating System Construction - High Grade, heavy (7 & 10) gauge steel is continuously welded for maximum structural strength to make this quality heating system a safe wood furnace.
- Secondary Combustion Chamber - This quality heating system increases fuel efficiency while re-burning smoke and wood gases before they are vented up the chimney.
- Cold Air Return/Filter Box - Standard equipment on the FC1100 Fire Chief Wood Furnace. The box filters the return air as well as allowing a connection for a cold air return duct if necessary.
- Cast Iron Baffle - Directs the combustion air flow below and above the cast iron grates creating the maximum fire temperature for every pound of fuel. This quality heating system cast iron baffle comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Cast Iron Roller Grates - Designed to roll 360 degrees from either direction, allowing fine ash to drop into ash pit and leaving hot coals in fire box. This quality heating systems cast iron roller grates includes a lifetime warranty.
- Thermostatically Controlled Draft - Adds convenience with a full range of comfort determined by the temperature setting of your Fire Chief wall thermostat.
- 3-Speed Blower - This quality heating system motor allows for gentle circulation of air when heating requirements are low and high output when heating requirements are high.
- Pre-Wired Electrical System - Fully automatic components are pre-wired for your convenience and to reduce electrical installation time and expense
- Weight: Approx. 800 lb
- Height: 50.5”
- Width: 26”
- Depth: 39”
- Maximum Heating Capacity: 5000 sq ft
- Maximum Btu Output: Approx200,000
- Maximum Log Size: 34”
- Flue Size: 8”
- Fire Chamber Volume: 11.00 cu ft
- Plenum Size: 12”
- Round Door Size: 13” X 14”
- 3-Speed Blower Capacity: 1150,1500, 1800 cfm
SKU 10810049 Model FC1100E Weight 800.0000 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $3,115.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!