Whether burning wood or coal, our largest indoor furnace Heat system, the Fire Chief FC1100, will keep you warm during the coldest winter. Fire Chief Indoor Wood and Coal Burning Furnaces are designed for maximum efficiency with our unique 360° Roller Grates (with a lifetime warranty) and a Secondary Combustion Chamber - each Wood furnace is pre-wired for easy installation, constructed of heavy gauge steel (7 ga & 10 ga) plus cast iron front and rear baffles for strength and Quality Heating System durability.
Comfortably heats up to approximately 1,500 square feet*
This item is drop ship from the manufacture. It will be Free Shipping directly to your home or business.
- Slide By-Pass Damper
- Secondary Combustion Chamber
- High Temp Insulation
- 1800 CFM Blower
- Deep Firebox (Holds 28'' Log)
- Enamel Weather Resistant Cabinet
- Ash Drawer with Draft Damper
- Manual Draft Control
- Cast Iron Door
- 7 and 10 Gauge Steel Firebox
- Weight: Appx. 470 lbs.
- Height: 44.5''
- Width: 29.5''
- Depth: 60.5''
- Log Size: 28''
- Fire Chamber Volume: 6 Cu. Ft.
- BTUs - Maximum: 100000
- Heating Capacity: 1,500 sq.ft.
- Door Size: 13'' x 14''
- Warranty - Fire Box: 5 year limited
- Warranty - Electrical Components: 1 year
- Hot Air Plenum: 10'' round
- Cold Air Return: 12'' round
SKU 10810125 Model FCOS1600 Weight 525.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $2,547.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Product Manual
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!