Perfect for cutting stems and light branches up to 5/8" diameter, with a maintenance-free bearing-drive design.The fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, and a rust-resistant, low-friction coating makes cutting even easier. Steel construction offers lasting toughness, and a handle with Softgrip touchpoints provides comfortable use and a secure grip.
- Ideal for cutting stems and light branches
- Self-lubricating, maintenance-free bearing drive
- Fully hardened, precision-ground steel blade stays sharp, even through heavy use
- Low-friction coating helps the blade glide through wood, prevents the blade from gumming up with sap and debris and helps the blade resist rust
- Steel construction provides excellent durability
- Softgrip touchpoints enhance comfort and control
- Easy-open lock protects the blade during transport and storage
- Anvil blade style
- Maximum cutting capacity: 5/8" dia.
SKU 5420135 Model 91156935 Weight 0.3900 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $12.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!