- Widest operating temperature range -100°F to 750°F
- Bonds to metals; smoothes and protects
- Reduces friction
- Quick to apply, easy to use
- Low Odor
- Doesn't attract fouling
- Won’t migrate Excellent for use on rifle bolts, sears, locking lugs and semi-auto slide/rails. Apply light coating to metal surface. Buff dry for a debris-repelling, “glass-smooth” surface.
SKU 8588003 Model 004B1i Weight 0.0500 Color No size No Width No In Store Only No Price $4.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Tetra gun grease. Good stuff Review by Joe
Quality Price Value
Stuff works great so far, came quick too.
(Posted on 1/5/2016)
- Tetra ...A most versatile product Review by Dick Boyson
Price Value Quality
Tetra grease is perfect for the rails and exterior barrel application on 1911's, Hi-Power's and the tight fitting "Petter Rails" on Sig 210, and CZ pistols.
..plus Tetra is an outstanding product if you're preserving an old or new Parkerized finish...just buff it in, after a couple of applications your piece will be handsome and durable.
Nothing slicks up an action like Tetra .
Be patient while using it, you must "buff" it in to get the best results.
(Posted on 4/30/2015)
- Great service, great product Review by paginzo
Value Quality Price
I ordered tetra grease because its a great product. delivery was fast and without problem! thanks!
(Posted on 2/25/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!