For hunters who demand pass-through and a big cut, the new T3 three-blade expandable broadhead is the answer. Featuring 100% steel construction and a huge 1 1/2 inch cutting diameter, this brand new broadhead provides a complete pass-through and massive entrance and exit wounds. This broadhead is also available for crossbows.
- 100% All Steel Construction
- Built From 17-4PH's Stainless Steel, the T3 is 320% Stronger Than Our Competitor's 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Spider Clip Blade Retention System Allows User to Tune Their Blade Deployment
- No Blade Pre-Deployment
- No Rubber Bands or O-Rings
- 100 grains with 1.5" Cutting Diameter
- Field Tip Profile in Closed Position
SKU 008087054 Model 177 Weight 0.2500 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $39.98
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Buck went down after 20yard run. Review by Brandon
Quality Price Value
I had the opportunity to shoot a large 8 point buck last year. Took a 20yard shot my arrow went clean through the deer. The buck ran for about 20 yards and never got up again. It did help that I double lunged the buck also with my shot. My buddy has been trying to find these broad heads in 125 grain and just can't find them.
(Posted on 10/1/2013)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on G5 Outdoors T3 Broadhead 100 Grain 177
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question