This pump is built with a 1/3 horsepower motor and designed for high performance. The M-3120 is the pump of choice for heavy equipment applications. 115-volt AC Heavy Duty Vane Pump for fuel with manual leaded nozzle. Delivers up to 20 GPM (76 LPM). Pump and motor are UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 3/4 inch NPT outlet. Includes 3/4 in. x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose.
- Model M-3120-ML
- Voltage & Type 115-Volt AC - Vane
- Flow Rate Up to 20 GPM 75 LPM
- Nozzle Manual
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord sold separately
- Hose Length 12 ft.
- Hose Diameter 3/4 In.
- Motor Protection Internal temperature-limiting device
- Current Draw 4.9 amps
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard U.L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Unique Feature External switch coverplate allows for easy access and keeps the UL rating intact.
- Warranty 2 Years
SKU 086450276 Model 133200-1 Weight 52.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $499.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on GPI 115 Volt 20 GPM Electric Vane Pump 133200-1
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question