Use the M-3025 high performance pump on vehicle mounted tanks or vented storage tanks. Choose this pump when reduced fueling time is critical. 12-volt DC Electric Vane Pump for fuel with automatic diesel nozzle. Delivers up to 25 GPM (95 LPM). Motor is UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards. 1 inch NPT outlet. Includes 15 ft. (4.6 m) power cord and 1 in. x 12 ft. (3.7 m) hose.
- Model M-3025-AD
- Voltage & Type 12-Volt DC - Vane
- Flow Rate Up To 25 GPM 95 LPM
- Nozzle Automatic
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 1 In.
- Bypass Pressure 20 psi 1.4 bar
- Operating Temperature -20° to 125° F -29° to 52° C
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord 15 ft (4.6m) of 10/3 AWG
- Hose Length 12 ft
- Hose Diameter 1 Inch
- Motor Protection 40 amp circuit breaker
- Current Draw 35 amps
- Suction Lift 15 ft. 4.6 m
- Suction Pipe N/A
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene
- Standard Motor is U. L. Listed to U.S. and Canadian Standards
- Unique Feature Highest flow, 12-volt pumps, reduces time spent refueling
- Warranty 2 Years
SKU 086450302 Model 133240-2 Weight 59.3000 Color N/A Size N/A In Store Only No Price $549.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on GPI 12 Volt 25 GPM Electric Vane Pump 133240-2
No questions asked yetBack to the product page
Ask Your Own Question