115-volt Plastic Gear Pump for medium/thick fluids. Flow range up to 8 GPM (30 LPM). Includes grounded, three prong power connector pigtail and tank bung adapter. 2 inch NPT union ring tank mount. Fits 2 inch bung. Order hose, nozzle, and suction pipe separately.
- Model PA-200H-2UR
- Voltage & Type 115-Volt AC - Molded Plastic Housing - Gear
- Flow Rate up to 8 GPM 30 LPM
- Nozzle Sold Separately
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 1 In.
- Operating Temperature -20 to +120° F -30 to +50° C
- Duty Cycle 30 minutes on / 30 minutes off
- Power Cord Three-prong power connector pigtail
- Motor Protection Automatic thermal protector & circuit breaker
- Suction Pipe Sold Separately
- Use with 10 - 450 centipoise viscosity Medium / Thick Chemicals
- Do not use with Diesel Fuel Gasoline Micro-Encapsulated Chemicals
- Standard CSA Certified
- Unique Feature The pump of choice for thicker chemicals. This model includes a two-inch union ring.
- Warranty 2 Years
SKU 086450263 Model 118003-2 Weight 15.0000 Color N/A Size N/A Width N/A In Store Only No Price $569.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on GPI Chemical Transfer Pump PA-200H-2UR
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question