- This diaphragm pump is well-suited for dirty or contaminated fluids. It is compatable with a wide variety of petroleum products and fits any container with a 2" bung.
- Choose this pump when you need a portable maintenance free hand pump. Great for use in the garage, barn, on top of a barrel or in the back of the truck.
- Tank Fitting: 2 inch NPT
- Nozzle Type Thermoplastic
- Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) UL listed hose
- Flow rate up to 20 gallons per 100 strokes. Suction pipe adjustable to 40 inches
- Use with gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15), diesel fuel(up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) and kerosene. Petroleum products such as medium oi (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid.
SKU 086450512 Model 138000-01 Weight 14.8000 Color No Size No Width N/A In Store Only No Price $159.97
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Questions on GPI DP-20 Diaphragm Hand Pump 138000-01
No questions asked yet
Ask Your Own Question