The HP-100 Dual Flo® Hand Pump is a premium hand pump that is reliable and versatile. For high-volume fuel transfer, use the high handle position: the HP-100 generates twice the flow of any other hand pump. For heavier fluids or for easier pumping, use the second stroke setting. In either handle position, expect economical, trouble-free operation Dual-Flo® Piston Hand Pump for use with fuel. This pump fits a 2 inch NPT bung. Includes 3/4 in. x 8 ft. (2.4 m) Buna-N® hose, thermoplastic nozzle, and adjustable suction pipe.
- Model HP-100-NUL
- Pump Type Piston
- Flow Rate Up to 50 Gallons per 100 Strokes
- Nozzle Thermoplastic
- Tank Fitting 2 Inch NPT
- Inlet 1 In.
- Outlet 3/4 In.
- Suction Pipe Adjustable to 40 inches
- Hose Size 8 ft x 3/4 inch
- Unique Feature Premium pump moves fluid on both push and pull strokes. Lockable.
- Use with Diesel fuel (up to 20% biodiesel blends such as B20) Gasoline (up to 15% alcohol blends such as E15) Kerosene Petroleum products such as medium oil (up to 30W) and hydraulic fluid
- Warranty 2 Years
SKU 86450098 Model 114000-5 Weight 14.0000 Color No Size No Width No In Store Only No Price $129.99
Rural King provides a defect or damage warranty within 30 days of receipt. All Manufacturing Return Policies Supersede Rural King's Return Policy.
- Does not have a accessory list. Did not come with the correct size carter pins. Review by Wayne Wootton
Value Quality Price
I became disappointed with this pump when I tried to install it on my ATI tank. First I discovered the package parts for the attachment on the handle had the wrong size carter pins, so I could not assemble my pump completely.
Second The ATI tank comes with the NPT female attachment (Only One of two needed) so that you can screw on your gas cap. I ordered the GPI pump to install when I need it on the road not as a permanent. But the pump does not come with a male attachment that fits on top of the female one that comes with the ATI tank so that you can attach the pump and remove it, then screw on your gas cap. There was no assessor list that came with the pump or on rural kings or ATI's web site. I had to go to the hardware store to buy one but it is metal and it should be the aluminum one.
(Posted on 7/13/2015)
- Great Pump - Made in USA Review by Gordon
Quality Price Value
Three things: Best price, USA made quality, free shipment, met all of my expectations. Tractor Supply was $40 dollars higher on the same pump. Thank you Rural King
(Posted on 10/1/2012)
Write Your Own Review
- Q & A
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!